𝟎𝟏: 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑

ALTHOUGH IT'S ALWAYS CROWDED,
YOU STILL CAN FIND SOME ROOM
FOR BROKEN HEARTED LOVERS.

ALTHOUGH IT'S ALWAYS CROWDED,YOU STILL CAN FIND SOME ROOMFOR BROKEN HEARTED LOVERS

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

My stepmother always says; All men want the same thing. And it's to have a wife they can mold into their perfect little doll. A woman that listens, and does whatever their husband tells them to. A good wife.

She's right.

There's a guy I have my eyes on. He walks by the reception every night, and each time, he looks at me just a second longer. Last night, when our eyes met, I saw his glazed, and glassy ones looking straight through me. I could tell he'd been crying. Broken hearted.

His fingers were twisting locks of his dirty blonde hair, which was recently dyed. I remember his black, slicked back hair from a couple weeks ago. He'd always have a thin strand swinging in front of his forehead, down in between of his eyebrows. I'm not sure which color suits him better, but the blonde makes him seem all the more supreme.

His clothes don't change that often. It's always some kind of black shirt, black dress pants, and black leather shoes, yet his gold jewellery always blings differently around his steady fingers, and his veiny neck. He's moneyed, -or rather his father is-, but he likes to spend it recklessly.

Nonetheless, he looks expensive, and I like expensive. Well, I like expensive men, to be specific.

"Fix your tie." My manager points with his pretentiously manicured fingers, and a self-centered tone. His nose always points up, and his eyebrows nearly blur into his crooked hairline, but still, he's my manager.

I do as he says while uttering curses under my breath. He finally disappears behind the door of the Employee's Only room, and my curses get louder.

The Andromeda Hotel is known for it's exellent guest treatments, but me and my co-workers get bashed in the process. There's only one person that knows how to be respectful to us, and it's the broken hearted rich guy. Speak of the angel-

Austin walks in again. A superb face, and pearly white teeth completely changing the atmosphere of the reception hall. Suddenly, the intricate golden details carved into the walls feel like they have a purpose. This hotel was built for Austin to grace it with his superiority complex.