𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟕: 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔

AND WHEN THOSE
BLUE SNOWFLAKES START FALLING,
THAT'S WHEN THOSE
BLUE MEMORIES START CALLING.

AND WHEN THOSEBLUE SNOWFLAKES START FALLING,THAT'S WHEN THOSEBLUE MEMORIES START CALLING

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

There's something broken inside of me. Andromeda felt like my second home, now it just makes me feel miserable. I've been hiding from Austin as much as I can, which has been taking a toll on me.

He has a child...

A little baby that even he himself isn't aware of. Though a couple questions in particular have been eating me alive... If Olga gave Priscilla away, why did she come back? Why is she dating my brother? Has she told Austin about it? The skin around my nails are burning from all the chewing I've been doing.

"Good evening..." Sanne says with a bright tone, holding his boyfriend's hand as they walk down to reception. They wear huge grins, just like everyone else. Christmas is around the corner, at the end of the day. 'Last Christmas' by Wham is playing on the radio, and even that isn't helping me. Things that once brought me joy remind me of Austin now.

I force back a smile, "Good evening, Sanne." I say and turn to his boyfriend, "Mees."

Mees nods happily, "Are you okay?" He asks me.

I look down, pressing my lips together. They're so cute in their coats and beanies, ready to go out in the snow-covered streets of New York City, doing things couples do. Holding hands, kissing, eating snow.

"I am!" I say, "Where are you two off to?"

"We're gonna play a little game!" Sanne says cheerfully, he turns to Mees with a loving smile. "We're gonna see who can buy the best Christmas gift in thirty minutes!"

My forced smile grows into a more genuine one. "That's so cute!" They warm my heart.

"What about you? Any gift giving, or getting?" Mees leans on the counter, playing with the promise ring around Sanne's middle finger. They have matching rings, and it reminds me of the time Austin gave me that pearl necklace. I still have it, I just can't bear to wear it.