𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟗: 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,
YOU CAN PLAN ON ME.

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,YOU CAN PLAN ON ME

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Hugo and Olga had left, and Austin was waiting for an explanation. "Who else knows about this?" He stands in the employee's room for the first time, crossing his arms in front of his chest, returning Priscilla's smile.

"Well," Holly points at herself, Oliver, and me, "us three, and Maria."

"Oh, and Kevin!" I add.

Austin turns to me, "Kevin?" He frowns.

"It was an accident." My eyes falter to the floor, and I clear my throat. "Anyways, the point is, we don't know where this baby came from."

"And so you just thought I was the dad?" Austin brings his hands to his chest and waits for an answer from either of the three of us.

"Well, not really." Oliver shakes his head, "We thought it was someone else at first, then we thought it was Julian-"

Austin snorts, "Julian?!" With a raised brow.

"Yeah!" Holly shrugs, "He's like, so dilf!"

I can clearly see the disgust on Austin's face. He scrucnhes his nose and Holly tilts her head at him, "What like, you don't think so?"

"Fuck no!" Austin shakes his head before turning to me, "Do you think Julian's a dilf?"

Oh lord. The way he looks at me, like he'll drag me back to 225 if I say yes. I shake my head nervously, and a breath of relief escapes his lips.

Oliver on the other hand, frowns at Holly. "This is like the third time you've said this! Are you like in love with this Julian guy or something?"