𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟒: 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔

I NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE,
BUT I NEVER RAN.

I NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE,BUT I NEVER RAN

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Friends. Fucking friends. Friends who fuck. This is fucking ridiculous. Friends don't fuck. I'm losing my mind. Andromed has been busy, like my mind. People walking in and out of the elevators, down and up the stairs, back and forth, left and right, stupid and dumb.

The Christmas tree right in the middle of the spiraling staircase, the Christmas lights, even Mariah Carey softly playing through the speakers isn't enough to cheer me up, which is absurd because Christmas used to be my favorite time of the year. Now it just reminds me of cold snow, and how similar it is to Austin.

I'm heartbroken, and don't know what else to feel. Austin's been trying to talk to me, even ask for painkillers, but I haven't said anything other than 'goodmorning' and 'goodnight' to him in a week.

I'm heartbroken, and don't know what else to do other than cry. I've been using more eye creams than usual, more ice in the morning to de-puff my red face, more music to drown out whatever my brain tries to tell me.

I'm heartbroken, I guess I'm in the right place.

"Heartbreak hotel's been pretty busy lately, no?" Maria taps the reception counter with her red nails, out of boredom, she sighs and sniffs, and coughs, and sneezes. "I can't believe I'm gonna be spending my Christmas here."

Sighing, "You could buy a house and move in." I tell her, leaned against the counter as well.

"I decided I wanna have one built." Maria says, sneezing right after. She sniffles and pulls her leopard print coat closer to her shivering body. "So I'm gonna be here for another month or so, darling."

"Ottilie Crawford!" Damian steps out of the elevator just then, his hair all frizzy, and his eyes blood-shot red. "I can't have you slacking! It's Chritsmas time! Come on, chop chop!" He yells over all the talking and chattering of the people entering and exiting the reception.