MIND OVER MATTER

mind over matter (will byers x milo dean-campbell)

mind over matter
(will byers x milo dean-campbell)

STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4
slow burn
strangers to lovers

IN WHICH will byers
unknowingly drags
milo dean into his
own troubles.

OR

HAVING ANGELA AS a cousin had its perks at times, but for Milo Dean-Campbell it also had its downfalls. For instance, Angela willingly let her cousin into her band of friends but he didn't always agree with her mean status.

When Jane Hopper and Will Byers moved to Lenora and started at the school, Angela personally made the girl her new victim. Despite Milo telling her to not, she harassed the girl daily. Angela didn't care what her cousin said, he wasn't the leader.

After Angela gets her revenge on Jane for being the local snitch, Jane decided to get revenge. Well deserved revenge in Milo's opinion but nobody else seemed to think that; Jane was labelled as dangerous and vicious.

So Milo went to Will's house and decided to talk things over. It didn't quite go to plan, as the Byers had their house shot up and Milo vacated Lenora with Will Byers, Mike Wheeler, his brother and his friend.

There, Will Byers and Milo Dean-Campbell realise they have a lot more in common than they had thought and how they both liked the other.

STARRING

noah jupe as
milo dean

noah jupe asmilo dean

16. ,  he/him   ,  closeted gay

"You're telling me Jane
really did have powers?
That's so fucking cool, wait till
she uses it against Angela."

joe keery as steve harrington
charlie heaton as jonathan byers
noah schnapp as will byers
finn wolfhard as mike wheeler
sadie sink as max mayfield
millie bobby brown as eleven hopper
caleb mclaughlin as lucas sinclair
gaten matarazzo as dustin henderson
maya hawke as robin buckley
natalia dyer as nancy wheeler

DISCLAIMER
i do not own stranger things, or the story line for the show. it belongs to the duffer brothers & netflix. i do however own milo dean-campbell's plot lines

WARNINGS
this story will include death, mentions of blood, torture, gore, drugs, weapon usage and sexual language. read at your own risk!

CREDITS
all graphics in this book, the cover and the manip gif is made by -lostgardens

AUTHORS NOTE
welcome to mind over matter! will deserves better in season 4 so he's getting a love interest. i like the idea of the oc going to the Byers seconds before it gets shot up snd running with them.

since Angela doesn't have a last name on the stranger things website, I'm going to make her Angela Greene and I'm going to make her story line. I saw a headcanon that she had daddy issues so I'm going to run with it.

I do have to warn you, there is going to be loads of slow burn, enjoy my loves and please vote and comment, I hate when a chapter is ghost read (makes me lose motivation)

and you should all follow my tiktok, strbckley, where I'll post edits of this fic :)

DEDICATIONS
-bowerslvt -stevesbat steveluvr iovemunson -coockiedough- -lostgardens cevanscity mouserluvr -lwotd yujnrve -Serendipdipity -neensbeans cevanscity ravenxnycole munsonszn kenziewp calebsslut sadiesbby heIIcats