006 - NEVER ENDING STORY

act i  , manic fest 006 , never ending story

act i  , manic fest
006 , never ending story

ONCE MILO WAS OKAY AND HE WASN'T BLEEDING ANYMORE, Jonathan Byers, Will Byers and Mike Wheeler turned their attention to the half dead agent in the van. Milo half closed his eyes, as he tried not to focus on the pain in his leg.

"Shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Mike cursed repeatedly as he tried to stem the bleeding on the agent's chest. Milo opened his eyes, as he looked at his three friends toss cloth after cloth.

"Keep pressure on it." Milo told the boys, Will rolling his eyes slightly at the curly haired boy. Mike panicked, as he pressed the cloth further into the agent's chest. "It's not slowing."

"Keep putting pressure on it."

"More napkins." Jonathan reached for the napkins, and Milo sat up slightly. "Shit, he looks really bad." the three teenagers looked back at the curly haired one and he shrugged slightly. "Sorry."

"Argyle! Get us to St. Mary's." Jonathan called to his friend in the front, and the boy turned back to them. "I don't think praying's
gonna help that dude."

"The hospital, idiot."

The agent gripped onto Will's hand as he muttered "no, no." Everyone stared at the man in confusion, as he continued to speak. "No hospital."

"You need to warn, Owens." he managed to get out, and Milo nodded. The girl. She, She's in danger." the curly haired boy frowned, as he looked around at the rest of the teenagers Mx

"Okay, how, how do we find Owens?"

"Nina. Nina."

"Who's Nina?" Will and Milo frowned at the agent, and Mike was more focused on stopping the agent from bleeding out to death.

"He wants to write something." Jonathan finally realised, and the group fumbled around for something to write on. "Grab a magazine or something. Will, get something."

"He's really bleeding a lot." Mike told the group, and Milo looked down at the agent in time to see him close his eyes; he knew he was going to die.

"Write the number." Jonathan shoved a pen and a magazine into the agent's hands but Milo shook his head. The agent closed his eyes, and his head tilted to one side. "Hey! Look at me!"

He was unresponsive, and Mike cursed as he looked over at Milo. "Oh, shit, he's dead isn't he?" the curly haired boy only nodded, as Jonathan kept shouting at the man to write the number.

The Byers boy finally accepted that the agent was dead, and the four of them moved away from the agent, all cursing slightly. Milo couldn't believe his day; he had learnt that El had powers and now he watched a government agent take his last breaths.