007 - AMERICANTENDO

act i  , manic fest 007 , americantendo

act i , manic fest
007 , americantendo

                   MILO WAS SLEEPING, his head rested on Will's shoulder and the Byers boy smiled as he watched his curly haired friend. Argyle was saying something about not being able to feel his butt, and Jonathan sighed at the boy.

"Can you guys feel your butts?" he said a bit too loudly, and Milo stirred in his sleep. Will frowned, but then the boy went back to sleep.
"I can feel my butt." they pulled into the house, where Suzie lived.

"Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay?" Mike told the group, as Will shook the sleeping boy awake. Milo groaned, as he rubbed his eyes and then smiled over at Will.

That smile. Will turned away, a blush forming on his cheeks and he turned back to see his brother watching him with a unreadable expression.

"They're just really religious." Mike tried to explain to an overly defensive Argyle, who shook his head. "Yeah, and I'm super spiritual, dude." the Wheeler boy sighed, and he looked over to Will and Milo for help.

"Yeah, I think they're spiritual too. Just in a different way." Will interrupted, as he nodded encouragingly at Argyle.

The group got out of the van , and Mike rung the doorbell for it to be opened by a little boy. He looked around ten, or maybe even seven; Will couldn't be sure. He sent a look back to Milo, who was already watching him with a smile.

"Is Suzie here?" Mike asked, and instead of giving an answer, the boy shrieked and shot a toy arrow at Mike's forehead. Will let out a chuckle, as the boy ran off. "Ow!"

They walked further into the house, and Will decided to stay back with Milo. He noticed that the boy was looking around at the house with a smile on his face. "It's pretty cool here."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Excuse me." Jonathan looked down at a girl who was covered in what Will hoped to be tomato sauce, and a boy who was filming her. "Uh, hey, we're looking for Suzie."

"Can you not see that we are filming?" the boy snapped at them, and Milo's mouth dropped open at the boy's blatant disrespect. "What happened to being religious?" he muttered to Will who nodded, his cheeks tinged scarlet.

A girl with short black hair walked into the kitchen and after scolding the boy who had shot Mike with the arrow, she turned to look at the unknown people in her house. "Who the hell are you?"

"Argyle." he was the first to answer, and Milo scoffed as he looked at the boy. "Uh, and you are?" the girl looked from Argyle to the rest of the group, her eyes trailing down to the bloody cloth on Milo's leg. "Eden."

"Like the garden." Argyle breathed out, and the rest of the group turned to look at him. Jonathan shook his head as he looked at his friend in disbelief. "We're looking for Suzie." the Byers explained to Eden. "Do you know where she is?"