[003] FAMILY REUNIONS

act i  , manic fest 003 , family reunions

act i , manic fest
003 , family reunions

a/n buckle up

                       MILO SAT IN BETWEEN Argyle and Will as they waited for Jane's boyfriend to arrive at the airport. He had been told a lot of stuff over that one night, the main thing that Jane preferred to be called El. It had to do something with her childhood and she was being tested on, and was given the tattoo 011.

Will and El's face lit up as they spotted a tall teenager with black hair, and weird summer clothes walk into the airport waiting room. "Mike." the Hopper girl smiled, as she ran to her boyfriend's arms.

"So this is Mike, El's boyfriend?" Milo peered to get a closer look as the couple approached them. "Hey, how you doing?" the Wheeler boy asked his friend as Will and him made eye contact.

"Hey, Mike."

"How you doing?" Milo wanted to laugh at the awkwardness between the two friends but he knew it probably wasn't the right time for it. "Yeah, good, man."

"Great. Uh, what's that?" his eyes darted down to the object into the Byers' hand, who shrugged it off as though it was nothing. "Um, it's nothing, just this painting I've been working on." Milo frowned; he had seen the painting and it meant a lot to Will, so why was he acting like it wasn't a big deal to him?

"Who's this?" Mike gestured to Milo, and the two teenagers stared at each other for a long time, before Will interrupted. "That's Milo, my friend, he's helped me and El out when we got to school."

"Well, uh." Mike smiled, not noticing the bitter tone in Will's voice. "It's nice to meet you Milo." he held out his hand for the boy to shake, but he simply looked down at it and then looked over at Will.

"We should probably get going." Jonathan spoke up, to avoid the awkward moment between the four young teenagers. "Come on."

Mike looked back at Milo, before walking off with El, and Will trailed behind with Milo. They vaguely heard the two plan their day, and El claiming that Angela was her friend. "So, I don't really like Mike." Milo started, and Will chuckled to himself.

"He might not be the best person to like at first, but I promise he's a good friend." Will nodded, as he looked back at Jonathan and Argyle then over at Mike and El. "Apparently we're going Rink O Mania."

"I can't skate." Milo shook his head, as he looked down at his feet then over at Will who was smiling. "Milo Dean Campbell who comes here with his cousin all the time doesn't know how to skate? That's a surprise."