005 - SHOOT IT UP

act i  , manic fest 005 , shoot it up

act i  , manic fest
005 , shoot it up

MILO SHOOK HIS HEAD, as he sat around a table with Jonathan, Will and Mike. He was trying to come to terms with what he had just been told. Apparently El had telekinetic powers, and the town they had all originated from was full of monsters from another dimension called the upside down.

"I'm sorry. I'm having trouble understanding any of this. It sounds like a made up story to me." Milo looked at the man in front of him, and then over at Will.

"I mean, what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What's doing these killings?" Jonathan Byers nodded in agreement with the curly haired boy.

"That's what we're trying to ascertain." the man told the group of confused teenagers, as he looked back at his colleague.

"Where is El, like, right now?"

"For her safety, it's best you don't know." Milo frowned, as he looked up at the man. Is he being for real? "This is insane! This is insane!" Milo blurted out. "El's my friend, and his girlfriend." she pointed at Mike, then at the two Byers. "And their step sister, I think they deserve to know."

Mike nodded in agreement with the boy, a smile plastered on his face. He looked at Milo for a split second, before frowning back at the men. "So this training to get El's powers back, how long is it gonna take?"

"Could take weeks, could take months." Mike's mouth dropped open, as did Jonathan's. Milo couldn't believe this, first El was being arrested and now they were being told that she might not come back for months.

"Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you." the man pointed at the two agents behind him, and Milo instantly glanced at the guns in their belts.

"We're not in danger. Our friends live in Hawkins. My family lives in Hawkins." Mike stated, as he glared at the man in front of him.

"I'll work to contain the situation
until Eleven is ready." Milo rolled his eyes, as he walked over to the kitchen and by the phone. The man watched him closely before speaking again. "In the meantime, it is of vital importance, you do not speak to anyone about this."

"No. No way." Mike instantly shook his head, Milo nodding from where he stood in the kitchen. "I agree with Mike."

Will sighed, as he walked over to Milo. "I know this is difficult to understand." the man continued speaking only to be cut off by an angry Jonathan. "It's not difficult. This is impossible."

"There are factions within our government
who are working directly against Eleven, who are, in fact, searching for her as we speak." Mike looked back at Milo, the two both rolling their eyes at the man's words. "We can't risk contact."