╭ॱ˖🐻ɞ﹒prologue

glimpse of usprologue( lowercase intended )

glimpse of us
prologue
( lowercase intended )

🪵╭╯ଘ꒰꒷꒦ IT WAS hard being dakota mitchell. at least, that's what she thought. being constantly pressured and overwhelmed sucked, a lot. she always felt pressured to put a smile on peoples faces, she felt pressured to be a people pleaser.

now being a people pleaser wasn't necessarily, bad. but it wasn't good either. she didn't like it, but she couldn't do anything about it because she feels the need to be one.

she always made sure she at least got a small smile on someones face, it reassures her.

it was also hard being christopher sturniolo. well, not too hard at least. he lived a happy life but the overwhelming feeling would sometimes take over. not as often though.

he would usually be easily making videos, knowing he didn't have to record 24/7. he would sometimes edit, which was also quite easy. the only overwhelming thing was the comments, which he rarely reads nowadays.

the two (dakota and christopher) had met through mutual friends —dakota's cousin and one of nicks best friends.— the two hit it off quite well. they fit easily together, like two puzzle pieces.

it wasn't long after that they started to go out by themselves, have small little dates. then, eventually, the two started to date. they were a good couple. both were very good for each other, helping the other with stress and anxiety.

their friends and family even thought they were a great couple, so when the two split and never talked again, it was a huge shock. now, roughly a few months later, chris has a new girl, natalia carwright. she's so called 'perfect' but for some reason, he only sees every memory of him and dakota, when he looks at natalia.

 she's so called 'perfect' but for some reason, he only sees every memory of him and dakota, when he looks at natalia