sorry for the glitch

I've noticed that in chapter 5 that some sentences are cut off and words are missing and sentences are repeated. So I'm gonna put chapter 5 here again in case any of those glitches happened to you
**************************************

After the incident I go back up to my room and attempt to do some of the school work that I missed. After about 30 seconds of looking at it I push it all off the end of my bed and watch the hundreds of papers fly across my bedroom floor.

With a sigh I leave the room only to run into Isabelle while going down the stairs. I try to walk past her but she grabs my wrist and pulls me back up the stairs. Once we reach her room, which is across from mine, she closes and locks the doors. I pull my arm out of her grasp and stomp over to her bed and throw myself on it with a groan.

"You didn't tell Ray anything, right?" Izzy asks, referring to my father. Her voice is strained and barely a whisper. I can tell she is nervous and uncomfortable to be around me at the moment because, when she is, she always looks at the ground and plays with the hairband on her wrist.

"No, I didn't. But that doesn't mean I won't," I say. I attempt to end the conversation by getting up from her bed and going to the door. As I'm unlocking the door, I hear the unmistakable choked sob of my so-called best friend.

"Please don't tell him Jade, please. You don't understand the situation."

"I don't understand the situation?! I completely understand the situation Izzy. That guy is a werewolf. The exact things that we have been trained to hunt and kill our whole lives. How could you be so stupid to get involved with one?" I only but scream at her. Does she not understand that no matter what she says my dad will eventually find out and, not only kill the wolf, but torture him first and then kill him?

"Believe me I tried not to, but when I looked into his eyes my heart started pounding and I had an overwhelming urge to touch him. And I know he felt the same way," Izzy exclaims while waving her arms around wildly. It surprises me by how much passion she put into her words about the wolf that I almost beleived her.

Almost.

"He's just using you Isabelle. Just like every guy that crosses paths with us." I regretted saying those words once I looked at Izzy's face, which was now a dark shade of red.

"How dare you Jade! You don't even know him!" I was about to say 'neither do you' but I was cut off by more dramatic shouting. "Manny is not using me, he wouldn't! Ahhh, I get it, you're just jealous that I can actually get a genuinely nice guy. And don't act like it's not true because you and I both know that your history with guys is a joke!"

Ok, that hurt, I'll admit that, but I am not at all jealous of Isabelle and her wolf. Yes, my love life is a joke and a disaster but I am waiting for a hunter to come along and swoop me off of my feet, not a "genuinely nice" wolf. Isabelle is blind to the fact that I am trying to protect her from the awful future that will arise from this situation.

Without looking at Isabelle I storm out of the house and jog down the street to the nearby park that Trent used to bring us all to when we were slightly younger. I plop my butt onto a red swing and gently sway back and forth. I start thinking about what Trent would do about this whole mess, how he would handle it, but I came up with nothing. There is nothing I can do to stop Isabelle from seeing the wolf, even if I try. Everything fell apart, our lives I mean, 4 months ago. Now since we are built up again, we are inevitably going to collapse and it will be a major disaster.