Prologue

I didn't think that I wouldn't ever go back to school again, I just didn't think that I would come back so soon. Four months of no homework and teachers is really enjoyable. Well, maybe not totally enjoyable for me because within these four months, my family and I have been fighting and killing The Killers. Yes, I understand if some people think that makes us the killers for killing them but we actually have a reason to kill them. And you will find out soon enough.

Walking through the school's double doors makes me realize that this is real. I'm back to reality, a normal life. It was time for us to come back and to forget about all the bad that has happened to us recently. But I can't forget, I won't. We lost many people, people we cared about and loved. All because of Them. They did this, they broke us apart and I will get my revenge when the time comes.

***

I know people are looking at us. Nick, Tanner and Zach are total eye candy and even I can't help but stare at them sometimes. But today is different. It's not just the guys that everyone is looking at, it's me too. I'll admit, I have changed quite a lot over the last four months. My hair has gotten longer, I don't have acne anymore, I have gotten taller and I don't wear the same old bags I used to wear, but why would I wear really nice clothes if I know they would just be ruined anyways? What's the sense in that? But overall, I'm a completely new person, I've changed.

Students in the hallway are also staring at Isabelle Johnson, my best friend. There are too many people in my life that are so important to me, but Isabelle is definently #1. Isabelle is tall, taller than any of the guys that I live with. Her hair is like mine, long, and straight but dark brown while mine is black. Izzy has hard green eyes, they mirror her personality, a tough and sarcastic exterior but beautiful and sweet on the inside.

Then there is Zach White, the shortest and cutest one of all of us. We are all 17, but Zach still looks 14. He still has his cute little chubby cheeks and his bleach blonde hair in the same style as always, spiked straight up with gel.

Nickolas West (aka Nick), is my twin brother. Older by 10 minutes but acts like he is older by ten years. He, like me, has black hair. It covers his forehead and sticks up in every direction and with one flick of his head the hair is out of his eyes, and the girls are drooling at his feet. Nick has pitch black eyes which fit his dark and dangerous personality.

Then, there is Tanner Terner. The high school heart throb. He and Nick have a badboy reputation around here. Semi-long, straight, light brown/golden hair and chocolate eyes, Tanner is the definition of Sexy, well to most people. Tanner may have the cocky asshole exterior, but I know the real Tanner. The real Tanner is sweet, generous, selfless and adorable. The real Tanner also has a major crush on me, ever since we were little.

Lastly, there's me. My name is Jaden West (aka, Jade). I have piercing blue eyes and long black hair. I live in a house with 11 people, including Izzy, Zach, Nick and Tanner. But we are not at all a normal family. We know how to fight, we have been in life or death situations, we have trained our whole lives to do one thing. To hunt. We don't hunt animals though, well I guess we kind of do. We hunt The Killers. The Killers are part human, part wolf. They are dangerous and bloodthirsty and they are causing havoc in the town that my family has protected for centuries and these killers need to be stopped. These killers are called werewolves...

And We are Werewolf Hunters.