7

TAE'S POV

A few weeks had passed since the guys came to visit and I swear every day since then they haven't shut up about wanting to come back.

I guess they had really liked y/n and I couldn't blame them, she's really awesome. I'm still not sure how I got lucky enough to have it be her as my roommate but man am I grateful.

For all I know I could have gotten stuck with some awful person who was grumpy all the time and was super rude. Luckily, y/n is none of those things and I really enjoy having her as a roommate so far.

As for the guys wanting to come over always, now was one of those moments. I was over at Jungkook and Jimin's place with all of the guys. Since I had gotten here, all they had talked about was why I didn't bring y/n and when they could come back over.

"I told you guys, I'm sure y/n isn't going to want you all over everyday. She works a lot and when she gets off she's really tired. She doesn't need you guys being loud and bothering her." I say and Jin shrugs. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind! Plus we never said everyday, just most days."

I stared at him with a 'really bitch' expression before he spoke again. "It's not fair you get to see her all the time and we don't. Now that we met her, we want to be friends with her too." Jin says as the others agree with him.

"I live with her, it's only natural I see her everyday. Besides, I don't bother her...I don't think." I say and then I start to question myself.

"Just ask, okay? I really want to see her again." Jin smiles from ear to ear and judging by the way he said it, it seemed to be more of an I want to see her rather then just casually hanging out with all the guys too.

"Do you have a crush already, hyung?" Jimin asks, smiling slightly. Guess he had caught on too.

"I think she's cute but I'd have to hang out with her more to know for sure if I liked her. I want to get to know her more though, yeah." Jin smiles.

"She doesn't have anyone she's dating so maybe you have a chance. Fighting!" Jimin says as he gives Jin a thumbs up, the others chiming in on giving him hope.

For a little while after that they continue to talk about y/n, specifically Jin. I think it was very obvious he planned to ask her out after getting to know her more and honestly, it kinda weirded me out, but I wasn't sure why.

As I was sitting there my phone went off and I picked it up to see a text from y/n.

Y/n- I'm not sure when you'll be home tonight but I'll be staying over at a friends so I won't be there to take out Tannie. Just wanted to give a heads up!

I texted back a quick, "okay thanks!" Before I slid my phone into my pocket and stood up.

"I'm gonna get going. Y/n is staying out tonight so I have to be home to let Tannie outside and to give him his dinner." I say and right away, a smile breaks out on Jin's face. "Let us stay over!! We can't bother y/n if she isn't there!" He says matter of factly.

I looked around at the guys who were all eagerly waiting for me to reply. Except for some that said, "Well I work tomorrow so I can't stay over." "Yeah me too sadly." "Same"

When I see that it's only Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi who are able and wanting to stay, I give in. At least y/n wouldn't be there for them to bother so I guess there was no harm in them staying over.

Although y/n staying the night at a friends was the perfect opportunity for me to get some work done, I guess it would have to wait.

We all said our goodbyes, then the four of us headed back to my place. Right as we got there, I opened the door where I saw y/n still there with a bag in hand. "We caught you just in time!" Jin grins from ear to ear, eager to see she hadn't headed out yet.

"That you did. I was just about to leave." Y/n laughs as she slings her bag over her shoulder. "I wasn't aware you guys would be staying over or I'd totally have stayed home but maybe next time." She says and Jin seems to frown.

"I told you to at least ask!" He says as he smacks my arm. I scoff but don't say anything.

"Well you guys have fun, I'll see ya." Y/n says as she starts to head for the door, only to be stopped by Jin.

"Let me walk you down!" He says and even though y/n objects, he isn't taking that as an answer. That being said, he ended up walking her down.

"What do you think is taking him so long? Do you think he's making a move?" Jimin grins, obviously very on board with the whole Jin getting to know y/n thing.

"Probably." Yoongi snickers. I too figured that's what Jin was doing and it was soon enough confirmed as Jin came prancing in through the front door, a huge grin on his face as he said loud and proud, "I got her number!"

I stared at Jin for a moment, seeing his smile from ear to ear. "Yay!" Jimin cheers as he claps for Jin's achievement. Yoongi just simply smiles and me, well, I didn't know what to do. I just stood there's looking at Jin.

"Isn't this great! Maybe I'll actually get to date her. She obviously likes me a little or she wouldn't have given me her number. Isn't that great!?" Jin says as he steps foot in front of me.

I bite the inside of my cheek as I put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, so great."