19**

"W-what?" I ask, my eyes wide in shock at Tae's words. I didn't even know if I had heard him correctly.

"I know it's kinda crazy and a long shot but we could totally make it so only my face is visible and your face isn't on camera." Tae says, smiling like it was the best idea in the world.

"I don't know..." I say, feeling a little iffy about the idea. I had never done anything like this before and although no one would know it was me, I don't know how I feel about being recorded like that.

"You can think about it of course! If not that's totally okay. I'm fine with finding another job. I just don't want to disrespect you and our relationship by sleeping with anyone else, even if it's just for my job. So if you don't want to, you don't have to. I'll gladly go get a 9 to 5." Tae laughs as he takes a step towards me.

"It would be great to record with you though." He says in a low voice as his slender finger trails down the v-line of my exposed chest.

I sucked in a breath as his finger continued to trail downwards. He stopped his finger just as it hooked in the belt loops of my pants.

"I'm sure my subscribers would love it." He says, his voice husky as he leaned his face closer to mine.

My eyes fell shut just as he placed a singular kiss on my neck.

Just when I thought he was going to continue, he backs away and smiles.

"But it's totally up to you." And with that, he walks away, leaving me to stand there with my head spinning.

I gripped onto the counter as I tried to come back down to reality. Tae's offer sounded tempting...too tempting.

I needed to think on this but every part of me was screaming just do it! I couldn't tell if that was my brain being serious or just being horny.

Taking in a breath, I push off the counter and make my way to my room where I gathered some clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a bath and relax.

I wanted to think on everything and get some time to myself to reflect.

Turning on the hot water and letting the tub fill up, I strip from my clothes. Just as I step foot in and lower myself into the tub, I get a text from Tae with a link and a text giving me a password.

Drying my hands, I click the link where I'm brought to onlyfans. My face heats as I realize what he was doing.

He's giving me his password so I can log into his account where I can see everything.

There was video upon video upon video. Some of Tae with other people and some by himself. The deeper I scrolled down the page, the hotter my face became.

No wonder he had so many people paying to watch his stuff. It was hot. Super fucking hot.

As I'm scrolling, another text comes through from Tae that said a simple, "Like what you see? That could be us😉"

My insides turn as I realize I in fact did like what I saw. Maybe a little too much.

Gathering a boost of confidence, I hit the FaceTime icon and wait for Tae to pick up. As soon as he sees me, naked in the tub, he grins.

"Perfect timing huh?" He asks, amusement playing in his eyes. "Very perfect timing." I say, keeping the camera just on my face.

"Did you enjoy what you saw? I'm sure seeing it over the phone is much different then in person." He says and my brows raise.

"You think so? Should we test that out?" I ask, my hand lowering my camera angle just a bit, revealing only some of my chest but not what I knew he wanted to see. Not just yet.

"Oh we definitely should." Tae says and I see him lean back on his bed. "Yeah?" I ask just as I lower it completely, giving him a full view of my breasts that were covered in soap suds.

"It's definitely great but I think in person is even better." Tae says, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Well, why don't you come to the bathroom then?" I ask but Tae shakes his head. "I think I'd rather just watch you touch yourself here and now."

His words made my face heat instantly and my stomach to erupt in butterflies. It gave me two heartbeats at once.

"Did watching those videos turn you on? I'd love to see what they did to you." Tae continues on, his voice deep and sensual.

"I loved them." I say, my hand sliding down my breasts and into the water, between my legs.

I turned the angle of my phone where Tae would have the perfect view.

"Yeah? Just imagine us together in them. God that would be so hot." He says, his voice piercing through me as I found my spot, beginning to play with myself. His words and the images he was putting in my head being more then enough to get me going.

"You're so sexy, I love watching you like this." Tae groans and from his side of the camera I can see him wiggling around.

"Are you touching yourself too?" I ask, a slight moan coming out after my words.

Tae moves the camera down where I see he's already rock solid and stroking himself. I bite my lip to suppress a moan at the sight.

"Go faster for me baby." Tae moans as his hand picks up and I do just that.

We both continue to touch ourselves while Tae talks dirty. I had never been great at that but he seemed to be amazing in the arts.

"I'm almost there." He says, breathless as his pace seems to pick up. "Me too." I whimper as I move my hand faster, wishing it were his instead.

Just then, I feel the overwhelming feeling as I orgasm, screaming out Tae's name followed by, "Fuck yes!"

"Yes what, love?" Tae grins, moving himself faster as he watches me.

"Yes to making the videos with you." I breath out and right then and there, he cums.

(;

——
A/N: So, do y'all remember when I asked on my board for you to just say a simple yes or no, well, it was for that answer right there 😇😉 glad y'all chose yes teehee🤭