23

For the next few days I was making sure to be careful with my onlyfans.

Y/n and I were still making videos but I was trying to be even less showy then normal which wasn't exactly easy but I was making it work.

The videos were still super popular regardless but I was trying not to promote them as much just in case.

After the situation at y/n's work I was trying to be careful so people wouldn't start asking her more questions or starting to snoop and dig too much into it.

Mainly, I just didn't want the guys finding out so I was trying to do all I could to not make my page too out there and keep it only for my subscribers.

It had seemed to be working the past couple days so we were just doing it as we had been.

Now that we didn't have to worry about that at the moment, y/n and I were getting a lot more bonding moments in besides just the videos.

We had been doing a lot of stuff together lately and seemed to be attached at the hip.

Things were going great between the two of us. So well that my feelings were getting even stronger and that was starting to make me nervous.

Nervous because I knew those three little words would be coming sooner then I had thought and I was nervous she didn't feel the same way.

Although we seemed to be in a really amazing place, I didn't want to drop the L bomb and ruin everything.

The last thing I wanted was to make y/n uncomfortable and have her distance herself. That would really suck and I was hoping that didn't happen.

For the moment, we were just enjoying each other's company, not just as roommates, but as lovers too. It was crazy how things worked out some times.

We started out as just roommates, then friends, now we're together and I'm about to tell her I love her. It's seriously crazy the way things happen when you least expect them too.

I never imagined this when we first started living together but things change and sometimes for the better...and this was definitely for the better.

For the first time in what feels like forever, I'm actually happy.

With a huge grin on my face, I roll over in my bed to cuddle with Tannie who was still asleep.

I had just woken up but the house still seemed quiet. Tannie was asleep and I'm sure y/n was sleeping too.

After a moment of laying there I sit up, getting ready to start my day.

Of course, not before checking my phone. Right away, I see a text from the guys saying they want to hang and come see y/n today.

It's like they forget they were MY friends. I scoff at that but I'm glad at the same time. I'm glad my friends like y/n and that she likes them too. It just makes me love her even more. Yes, love. Fuck I was nervous to tell her that.

I shoot them a quick text telling them that y/n is still asleep and to wait awhile and to my surprise, they listen.

They could be very unpredictable sometimes so I was surprised they were actually listening to what I said and not just popping up anyway.

Shaking the thought away, I hop in the shower and get ready. Then afterwards I take Tannie outside and start to make breakfast.

Just as I'm finishing up, y/n stumbles into the kitchen, already fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Have you been up for awhile?" I ask, taking in how awake she looks. Y/n laughs as she nods, meeting me in the kitchen.

"Yup, ever since you got in the shower." She laughs as she wraps her arms around my waist, resting her head against my back. I smiled instantly.

"Well perfect because I just finished breakfast and the guys will be here soon. They're just dying to see you." I say and y/n backs up as she sits down at the table with a huge smile on her face.

"Good because I'm dying to see them too. It's been forever." She says overdramatically and I scoff as I make her plate.

"You just saw them not that long ago. You guys are crazy I swear." Y/n only agrees with my statement.

We make small talk while we eat our breakfast and wait for the guys to get here.

We both seemed to be in a really great mood today and I just knew it would be a good day.

Nothing seemed as if it could go wrong.

A knock on the front door caught my attention and I made my way over to it, already knowing I'd be trampled by the guys who were overly eager to see y/n.

As I opened the door I came face to face with the guys but instead of looking happy and cheerful like I had expected them too, they all looked confused.

"What's with that face?" I ask, confused as to why they were all looking at me with the same expression on their faces.

All of their eyes were on me but no one said anything.

"What are you guys doing? Come in." Y/n says as she joins my side, looking at the guys just as confused as I was.

"You guys look like you saw a ghost." Y/n jokes but no one seems to laugh as a voice finally pipes in and says,

"Not a ghost, just my best friends penis."