1.

*anything Jeonghi says about other groups are not my actual opinions! I'm just saying it cuz it's what he would say!*

"Yah, why were you talking to those guys? Do you not love me anymore?" Jeonghi pouts.

"What?! No! Of course I still love you!" Yuna clings to Jeonghi.

"Then I don't understand why you would talk to other guys... It feels like you don't value me anymore.. After all I've given you..."

"I'm sorry babe.. It won't happen again." She leans her head on his shoulder, "When are you performing?"

"I'm after CIX. I cant believe they would put me after nobodies like that. I deserve to be the first performance!" He takes a sip of his sprite.

"Don't worry babe! It's just the path you gotta take to being the best!" Yuna gives her boyfriend a warm smile.

"You don't think i'm the best?" Jeonghi turns to Yuna.

"W-what? I never said that!" Yuna defends herself.

"Really? Cause that's basically what you said. You basically just said that you don't think i'm good at all. You probably think Nct cream or whatever is the best, huh?!"

"Babe, why would I ever think that?! I don't even know them!" She shouts.

"Yea but you'd like to, huh?" He stands up.

Yuna stands up as well, "No! Babe please! I love only you, I swear!" She begs.

"Tch whatever. Get your own ride home. I don't wanna see you here. Get out." He says coldly.

"Babe..."

"GET OUT" He throws his sprite at her, making sure to barely miss her to startle Yuna.

Tears started running down Yunas face before she eventually turned around and left his waiting room.

◽️

Members POV

"Dude what's your problem? Why were you acting like that? Didn't you see how scared she was?" Jisung raises his voice, getting embarrassed when he realizes how loud he's being.

"Yea.. Why were you being so cold?" Jeno asks.

"She's being stupid. Can't she see how bad he's treating her? It was annoying to watch how pathetic she was being." Haechan rolls his eyes.

"Yah how could you be so cold? You don't know her situation." Jisung pushes Haechans shoulder.

"And you do?" He retorts, walking back to their waiting room.

After Haechan left, it was kinda awkward with the rest of the members.

"You shouldn't be too hard on Haechan. You remember what happened with Eunsong..." Mark says.

In that moment, Yuna walks out of Jeonghis waiting room with tears streaming down her face. The members just watch as she runs off, occasionally tripping over herself.

The members look at eachother before Jisung finally speaks up.

"I'm going to go check on her." He heads in the direction Yuna ran to.

◽️

"Yuna?" Jisung calls out, trying to find the teary eyed girl.

Sobs could be heard from around the corner which Jisung was only assuming was Yuna.

"Yuna?" Jisung softly calls out, turning the corner seeing Yuna crouched down on the floor with her head buried in her arms.

He crouches down beside her trying his best to comfort her, "Is everything ok?" he softly asks.

His deep, low voice soothes her enough for her to talk.

"It's nothing... Jeonghi and I just got in a fight." She wipes her eyes.

Jisung is silent before speaking up, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really..." She looks to him.

"That's ok! Doooo you wanna hang out with us instead? Beats sitting here all sad." He smiles.

"Sure" Yuna smiles back.

Jisung stands up, also helping Yuna up.

"Let me get you a napkin." He runs to the public waiting room, grabbing a few napkins, then runs back to Yuna, helping her to their waiting room.

"What's she doing here?" Haechans eyebrow raises.

"She's going to be spending the day with us." Jisung beams.

I wanted to show how Jeonghi is with Yuna to build more of a character for him

I'm gonna do more of that next chapter too.

ANYWAYS

JISUNG IS SO SWEET UGH

word count 671