2.

"I cant believe her

"I cant believe her... That bitch." Jeonghi paces around his waiting room, "She needs me. I made her better! Who does she think she is?! Talking to all these fucking boys..."

"Sir?"

"It's ok.. I'm going to perform, go home, and when I get back, she'll be there waiting for me with a feast on the table and everything will be ok."

"Sir??"

"But I need to make sure not to be too harsh on her... What am I talking about? I got that little bitch wrapped around my finger! I could do anything and she'll just keep running bac-"

"Sir???"

"WHAT?" Jeonghi shouts. The staff get quiet.

"Y-you're up next sir..." The staff member stutters.

"Oh... Sorry.. Put my mic on." He demands.

"Yes sir..." The staff gets his mic and attatches it to him.

◽️

After Jeonghi is all done getting ready, he heads to the stage waiting for CIX to finish their performance.

"Kang Jeonghi to the stage please"

The crowds roar with applause and cheers as he walks on stage. Kang Jeonghi on stage and Kang Jeonghi off stage are two completely different people. Kang Jeonghi on stage has the perfect idol image. He is the most famous solo kpop idol.

Kang Jeonghi off stage on the other hand is manipulative and mean. He's like a high school bully in a 24 year olds body.

◽️

Kang Jeonghi and Choi Yuna met at a bar actually. He was smoking with his friends when he saw Yuna walk into the bar all alone. She looked visibly upset... The perfect prey for Jeonghi.

He approached her after a while offering to buy her a drink. They eventually started talking and as always, she fell for his devilish charm. From that day on for about 3 months, he was the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. He would buy her gifts every day, they would go on dates on every Wednesday. He got her anything she wanted. He spoiled her.

She had no idea who he was which was perfect for him. After the first week of them talking, he'd told her that he was an idol but it changed nothing.

After those three months though, he slowly started becoming more and more manipulative and controlling. She never noticed though. It started with the little things. He would occasionally gaslight her but only so often to where she wouldn't realize what was happening. After that it just progressively got worse and worse, but she never left because she'd felt like everything they'd gotten in fights for what her fault when in reality, it was his.

◽️

Cheers fill the room while Jeonghi performs his new song. It had been on the billboard top 50 within the first week of it being out. He was extremely popular which explains why his ego was so high.

After his performance, he's pampered by his staff members. He checks his phone for any messages from Yuna, but nothing.

Anger fills Jeonghi as he storms off to his waiting room. He quickly gets changed and gets ready to leave.

As he's walking out of his waiting room, he catches a glimpse of Yunas body walking away with Jisung into his waiting room.

"Oh, so it's like that now?" He says under his breath.

He takes out his phone and takes a quick picture of Jisung showing her into their waiting room.

"You'll regret that."

This chapter was more of like a backstory of Jeonghi and Yunas relationship cuz i just wanted to build more of an understanding i guess for their relationship

anyways

hate him 🤪

word count 602