13.

Knock Knock Knock

Knock Knock Knock

Haechan quickly jumps off of Yuna while she sits up and fixes her hair.

"Come in" Haechan shouts.

Mark opens the door, peeking his head in, "Haechan~ Are you naked~"

Yunas face twists into a silly smile while she tries holding in a laugh.

"No, I'm not naked." Haechan rolls his eyes.

Mark opes the door fully and marches in then immediately stops when he sees the two sitting next to each other.

"What are you guys doing in here together?" Mark gives them a suspicious look. Yuna and Haechan are holding their breath, "I'm just kidding! I just needed to ask Hyuk something."

"Hyuk?" Yuna questions

"That's my real name. Donghyuk." Haechan says.

"Anyways," Mark interrupts, "Manager wants to know if you're still coming to the next schedule we have. It's tomorrow morning. 4 a.m-3 p.m"

Haechan looks to Yuna, "Are you gonna be ok by yourself?"

"I'll be fine. I'm probably gonna go out to a cafe and look for new jobs on my laptop." Yuna replies.

"Okay, just be safe." He turns back to Mark, "I'll be going. I don't want another lecture from Manager"

"Good choice. I'll leave you guys alone then~" Mark teases and slowly closes the door. Through a little crack before he fully closes it, Mark presses his lips through and makes kissing noises, teasing the two again.

"Yah! Mark Lee!!" Haechan yells.

Mark giggles and quickly closes the door. Yuna laughs at his silliness. Haechans face was red.

"I'm sorry about him." Haechan sighs and turns to Yuna, "It's getting late though, I should let you go to sleep." He moves to get up.

Yuna grabs his hand and pulls him back down, now they're closer than before.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Haechan blurts out.

Yuna wraps her arms around Haechan, "Thank you for being so nice to me." She looks at him, "I knew you'd come around" she smiles.

Haechan puts his hands on Yunas waist. "You just... Reminded me a lot about myself. And I didn't want to see you hurt like how I was..." He looks into her eyes.

She saw his eyes start to tear up. She didn't know what, or who could have hurt him this much, but she knew she had to comfort him. I mean, look at all he's done for her. Yuna wipes his tears and pulls him in for another hug, this time Haechan is crying into Yunas chest.

Who hurt you this bad... I wish I could stop your pain.

"Shhhh shhhh" Yuna was trying her best to comfort Haechan. She was rubbing his back, and holding him close, "It's ok, Haechan..."

He finally pulls away from her, wiping his eyes, avoiding eye contact. He couldn't look Yuna in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Yuna... I shouldn't have done that..."

"Nonono! Don't apologize! You needed to let that out. It's ok, I've been there. Lay down for a little bit, i'll get you a glass of water." Yuna fluffs a pillow for Haechan to lay on.

He lays down and Yuna leaves to the kitchen. Everyone already seems to be in bed because when she left the room, all the lights were off. Yuna was careful with her steps as to not wake up any of the other members.

She grabs a cup and gets some ice cold water. She stands at the counter for a little, lost in her own thoughts.

I wonder what happened to Haechan to have him break like that.

She makes her way back to the bedroom and places the water down on the counter next to the bed.

"Haechan?" She shakes him, "I brought you some water."

He gets up slowly and turns to Yuna. He grabs the cup from Yunas hands and downs the thing in one go.

I guess he was thirsty.

Yuna goes to the bathroom and changes into her pjs, then gets into bed. Haechan went to get another drink of water and probably went to the couch and fell asleep there.

Shortly after Haechan left to get more water, Yuna finally falls asleep.

▫️

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

An alarm wakes Yuna up. Her eyes slowly open. She moves to rub her eyes, but feels something wrapped around her. She turns her head to see Haechan laying down right next to her. They had been cuddling throughout the night.

Yuna gets startled by him. She turns and grabs her phone from the counter next to her. 3:40 a.m.

Hell no I am not waking up at 3:40.

Yuna looks back at Haechan, and slowly tries moving his arm off of her. Yunas heart was beating fast. He was so close to her, and I mean, she didn't hate it. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck. His arms wrapped around her waist. He was big spooning Yuna.

He feels so warm. So safe...

Yuna was quickly able to fall back asleep, only to be woken up by another alarm 10 minutes later, and another 10 minutes after that. Eventually she was able to sleep through them.

Knock Knock Knock

No answer.

Knock Knock Knock

"Haechan, come on, wake up, we have to leave soon!"

Nothing.

Knock Knock-

"Whatever, Im coming in!"

The person on the other side of the door slowly opens it and steps inside the room.

"Y-Yuna? Haechan?"

RAHHHHHHH WHO DO U THINM IT WAS WHO FOUND THEM REHHEEBHEHE

I HOPE U GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR

Word Count: 922