11.

Yuna could hear the banging and clashing of pots and pans in the kitchen

Yuna could hear the banging and clashing of pots and pans in the kitchen. Frankly, she was too scared to leave her room in fear of Chenle throwing something at her. She saw how he was with the other members.

She takes her computer out and places it on Haechans nice and tidy desk. Opening it, she logs in and goes to check her emails.

parkshwa4398@gmail.com

Re: Letter of Termination

Dear Choi Yuna,

This email is to inform you that, effective immediately, your services are no longer required at P&H entertainment.

In the past three months, we've seen a notable lack in performance. Due to failure to meet the companies expectations, we have made the decision to formally terminate your employment.

Enclosed, you will find a review of our documentation and the disciplinary actions we've taken leading to this decision. You will also find a summary of any severance and/or benefits that are owed to you. These will be issued, along with your final paycheck, on 11/19/2022.

If any of this information is incorrect, or if you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact our team at (765)-222- 4328.

Yours sincerely,

Park Sanghwa.

Are you kidding me? This has to be Jeonghi's doing...

Ping!

Yunas phone suddenly gets a message.

Jeonghi <3

Jeonghi<3: I'm breaking up with you.
Jeonghi<3: You obviously don't love me anymore, and I don't want to be with someone who is gonna cheat on me behind my back. And don't act like you aren't. I know you have a thing with that Jeonsung or whatever his name is. You're a whore and that's all you ever will be. If you don't get your things and leave by the end of this week, Im throwing it away. And I don't want you coming over to get them while im there, so you're going to have to go while im on a schedule.

But...
Tomorrows the last day of the week

Jeonghi<3: That's not my problem. I have a schedule that takes up most of my day tomorrow. Come then. Goodbye.

Yuna could feel the lump welling in her throat. Her hands start shaking and her breathing gets heavier. Her vision gets blurrier and blurrier until she can't even see anything with all the tears  flooding out.

The sound of all the members getting back in the dorm fills the hallway.

"We're back!" She can hear Renjun yell out.

"Just in time. I just finished" Chenle replies.

A knock can be heard before Haechan swings the door open, "I got you some boba-" He cuts himself off when he sees Yuna sobbing at his desk.