8.

*in this story mark and haechan and chenle live in the dream dorms*

What the heck was Haechan saying? Hes gonna steal me? He must be crazy

After the whole stealing her thing happened, he didn't even wait for Yunas response. He just left without saying another thing, leaving Yuna alone again.

Yuna sat in the room for just a little bit after he'd left. A little later, there was another knock on the door.

"Who is it" Yuna sniffles.

"Yuna, it's me. Jisung." He softly says from the other side of the door.

"Come in..."

Jisung slowly opens the door, his eyes sadden when he sees Yunas teary eyes.

"What did he say to you." His voice turns cold, "Did he make you cry?" He comes closer, sitting next to her.

"No.. it's not like that..." She says softly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jisung puts his hand on Yuna's back, trying his best to comfort her.

"He's never hit me before... I guess he didn't really hit me now, but it kind of counts.. Ive never been that scared of someone before..." She sobs into Jisung's chest.

"Shhh... It's gonna be ok. I'm here." Jisung hugs Yuna back for as long as she needs.

"Thank you, Jisung..." she sniffles, "Do you think I could stay with you tonight? I don't think I can go home today..." She looks at him.

He looks at her, his cheeks turning pink, "Umm.. I'll ask. Give me a second ok? I'm gonna go out there and ask the boys what they think." He slowly gets up and leaves.

Jisung closes the door softly and turns to the guys, walking over to them with a nervous expression.

"Do you guys think it would be ok for Yuna to stay with us for the night? She doesn't want to go home after what he did today." Jisung asks.

The boys look at each other for a little, then discuss where she would sleep.

"I could sleep on the couch and she could sleep in my bed" Jisung offers.

"She can sleep in my room." Haechan suddenly says. Everyone pauses, looking at him.

"I thought you didn't like her" Renjun says.

"Jisung shares a room with Chenle. I don't share a room with anyone. She can sleep in my room." He ignores Renjuns comment.

Everyone is too stunned to speak. They just keep looking at Haechan with a weird look. Haechan as always is unfazed by it.

"Are you gonna tell her she can stay with us or what?" Haechan gets up heading to the door to tell Yuna.

Jisung suddenly gets up, "I'll tell her." He opens the door and goes in. Yuna is still sitting by herself in the same position as before. Eyes full of tears.

"You can stay over. For as long as you need, ok? We'll help you with whatever" Jisung says calmly.

"Could you drop me back home to get some clothes? He should be going to sleep soon. Or he's out with his friends." Yuna asks.

"Yea, of course. I'll tell our driver when it's time to leave. How are you feeling?" He sits by her again.

"I'm doing better now because of you. Thank you Jisung." She hugs him, placing a friendly kiss on his cheek.

His cheeks redden, "Y-yeah! I got you whenever you need" he smiles, holding Yuna till she's ready to go back outside with the rest of the members.

AWEEE

Ok bye hope u enjoyed lol

Word count: 589 words