3.

"She's gonna be spending the day with us

"She's gonna be spending the day with us." Jisung beams.

"What about your cute little boyfriend?" Haechan leans back in his chair.

Yuna is silent. She only looks down at her feet as if she was being scolded. Jisung worriedly looks at Yuna before saying something.

"That's not important right now. What's important is that we need to make her feel welcomed." He pats her on the back.

"Thank you, Jisung" She smiles warmly at him.

"Did you finally decide to dump him?" Haechan continues to pry.

"No. We just got in a fight... it's nothing..." She says.

Haechan looks at Yuna with an intrigued look on his face. He slowly stands up from his chair and walked over to Yuna, getting close enough to where their lips were almost touching. Her heart was beating out of her chest. He cups her face with his soft, smooth hand, leaning in close to Yuna. His warm breath brushing over her lips.

"You look like you were crying..." He says in a low raspy way, "Aww, that's too bad" he lightly pats her face before walking out of their room.

What was that...?

Everyone is shocked by how bold Haechan was being. Why was he being like this?

"U-umm... anyways" Yuna laughs off the awkward tension, "When are you guys performing?" She asks.

"We perform after 127 hyungs." Renjun answers.

"127 hyungs?" Yuna asks, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh, Nct 127. They're our other subunit." Chenle explains, "Mark and Haechan are in it."

"So then shouldn't they be with them right now?"

"Yea but we had to film for something, so they're with us right now, but they should be leaving. That's probably where Haechan went." Jeno sits down.

"I'll get going too guys." Mark heads for the door.

"Good luck" Yuna smiled.

◽️

After Mark left, Yuna and the boys took that time to get to know her each other better. They joke, play games, and just enjoy themselves before their performance.

"You wanna come with us and watch us perform?" Jisung turns to Yuna.

"Oh! Can I?" She smiles widely.

"Of course! You'll just have to stand by the staff if you're ok with that."

"I'm totally ok with that! It's a new experience!"

"Alright, well we're about to go on, so get ready!" he smiles.

The members get their final touch ups before heading on stage. When they got to the stage, Mark and Haechan were already there.

When Haechan saw Yuna, his expression immediately got cold. She only ignored his moodiness. She wouldn't let his bad mood ruin her good time.

They finally went on stage and their moods changed. They looked so professional. Their cheery expressions they had earlier with Yuna had completely disappeared. It made her heart flutter. They were definitely idols.

They had performed their new song Beatbox which was surprisingly really good. Yuna usually didn't like kpop, despite her dating Jeonghi.

After they were done, they seemed really out of it. they quickly rushed off stage and went back to their waiting room. The boys, especially Mark and Haechan, we're sweating and panting trying to catch their breath. Staff members fanned them, handing them water and patting the sweat off of them.

Yuna leaves the room, going to the vending machine to get a water for one of the members. She draws a little smiley face on the cap of the water bottle, then sits next to Haechan.

"I feel like we got off on the wrong hand." She says, handing him the cold water bottle.

Haechan looks down at the water, then back up at Yuna. Suddenly memories come flooding back.

1 year ago

"You guys did great" Eunsong gleams running up to Haechan, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thanks babe" He wraps his arms around her waist.

"I got you a water" Eunsong hands Haechan a cold water bottle with a little smiley face on the cap.

"You're the best" he gleams, kissing Eunsong on the cheek.

Present time

He looks at the smile on the cap, then back at Yuna.

"Get lost" He grabs his things and leaves to the 127 waiting room.

Idk how long i wanna keep this cold guy act up but i feel like i shouldn't rush into him getting feelings for her

hmmm

maybe after a couple more chapters?

What do u think?

word count 730