Chapter 14: Second Meeting

*the next morning*
Ashley's POV
I woke up the next morning and stretched the little bit I could with Luke's arm draped over my body. He was sound asleep but still had a tight grip around my waist. I giggled some as I gently moved his hand away so I could get up and make coffee. If Luke doesn't have some soon he'll never get out of bed. That boy always has to have his coffee. I pressed brew on our coffee maker and went back to our room. Luke stirred and rubbed his eyes. When he saw me he smiled. "Good morning baby." He kissed me softly.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing since I have my baby right next to me." He smirked.

"You're so sweet Lukey." I giggled.

"Not as you sweet as you beautiful." He smiled again and pulled me down next to him on the bed.

"If you don't let go the food will burn and the coffee will get cold." I told him. He quickly let go and I got up to get everything off the burner and pour is both a cup of coffee. He came down shortly after and smiled at me. "I thought I smelled bacon. Was I right?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes there is bacon but only if you sit down and let me make it the right way." I said matter of factly.

"Anything to watch that ass walk around the kitchen. Mhmm booty shorts and my t shirt damn you look sexy." He smirked.

"You just sit there and look cute and maybe, just maybe you'll get some lovin tonight." I winked.

I turned my back to him so I could finish with the bacon when I felt arms wrap around my waist and Luke's lips softly kissing my cheek. "I love you baby girl." He whispered.

"I love you too. I'm so proud of you for following your dreams." I smiled again.

"Well you've also stood bye me. I can't thank you enough for that. You put up with me when I've had my hard days and you always know how to make me feel better when I get bad news. Thank you for everything you've done for me baby." He kissed my lips and held me close.

I pulled the food off the hot burner and turned around so I was facing Luke and nuzzled my face into his neck. We decided to shower together since we had to go back to Capitol Records to talk about how things will work if Luke signs with them. When we got out I found a cute top and some skinny jeans to wear while Luke just wore jeans and a t-shirt like normal. He asked if I was ready and I nodded as I slipped my shoes on. He smiled at me and I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing just looking at my beautiful girlfriend right now." He smirked.

"Oh hush you." I laughed.

He walked over and kissed me before leading me out to his truck and soon enough we were on the way to the meeting. On the way there we began talking about the future and how when Luke's career began taking off that he would probably be touring a lot. I love him so much and I don't want to stand in the way of his dream. He has always wanted to be a singer and now he is. I'm so proud of him for doing what he loves even if he has to travel the country 90% of the year. We talked about our relationship a lot too, marriage and that stuff but I'm not sure if now is a good time or not. All Luke told me was that I'm the only one he wants to marry and that he wants a family with me in the future. I'm very grateful to have a guy like Luke in my life.

When we got to Capitol Records and Luke helped me out of the truck. We walked in and Luke greeted to receptionist. "Luke, hi. Jeff told me you'd be coming. Who's this with you?" She asked him.

Luke's POV
Who does she think Ashley? "My girlfriend, Ashley. I mentioned her the other day I thought, calling her out for trying to flirt.

"Oh that's right. Nice to meet you. I'm Jen the receptionist for Mr. Stevens." She told Ashley.