Chapter 4: Christmas With the Bryan's

Ashley's POV:
So a few weeks ago Luke asked me if I wanted to back to Leesburg with him for Christmas. Of course I said yes. He said he's told his mama and Kelly about me and that they wanna meet me. Honestly I'm a little bit nervous because it's the first time I'm gonna be meeting them. I hope Kelly brings her husband and Luke's niece Jordan. His face lights up at the mere mention of his name. I'm anxious to meet her. The way he talks about her, she obviously has him wrapped around her little finger. I bet he's gonna be a great father one day. I was finishing packing my stuff since we leave tomorrow. It's three days before Christmas today and I'm really excited.

We're going to spend Christmas with Luke's family and New Year's Eve with my family. I'm so excited for Luke to meet my siblings. Just as I was done packing I got a call from Luke.
A-hello
L-hey beautiful. You done packing?
A-almost. Just grabbing the small stuff now.
L-alright. I know you wanted to leave tomorrow but my momma called and wanted to know if we could make tonight. You know so we can spend time with everyone for the whole day tomorrow. I told her I'd have to ask you first.
A-Umm yeah that's fine I guess. I'll be ready in a few minutes. You can come over with your stuff if you're finished packing.
L-alright baby I'll be right over. Hey baby make sure you have my Bulldogs sweatshirt I gave you. I know you love that one. Maybe I'll give you another one while we're down there.
(I could tell he was smirking)
A-I would love another one. The Georgia one smells like you. I love that.
L-I'll remember to wear some cologne or spray it so you always smell me.
A-hurry up and get here. I really wanna see you now
L-okay baby girl I'm on my way
A-yay!
L-be right there. Bye
We hung up and I packed the rest of my things. I changed into some yoga pants, an old tshirt and put Luke's sweatshirt on. It was gonna be about two hours in the truck and I wanted to be comfy. Then I heard on a knock on the door. Luke was standing there with a white rose and his bags next to him. "Here baby." He handed me the single white rose and kissed me softly. "Aww Luke it's so pretty. Let me put in some water." I told him. I found a small case and filled it almost to the top with water before placing the rose in.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yep. Just need to grab my purse." I told him. I took my phone off the charger and put both in my purse before grabbing my bags. I grabbed the handles of both my suitcases and smiled. "Ready." He grabbed his stuff and we walked out to his truck. I was a little cold but thankfully Luke's sweatshirt keeps me warm because it's so warm. Luke put our stuff in the backseat and then opened my door for me. "Thanks baby." I smiled. He slapped my butt as I got in. "Hey!" I squealed. He smirked and got in the drivers seat. He turned it on and we got on the road. Luke turned on the radio and I scooted closer and laid my head on his shoulder. He laced his fingers with mine and I saw him smile while he was driving. My eyes grew heavy and soon they closed as I dozed off.

Luke's POV:
We got to my momma's house after about 2 1/2 hours and Ashley was still asleep. I shook her a little to wake her up. "Baby we're here. Open those cute brown eyes you got." She groaned but didn't really move. "Come on baby wake up." I pecked her nose with a kiss and she stirred and rubbed her eyes. "Hi baby girl." I smiled. "Hi Lukey." She smiled back. "Sleep okay?" He asked. She nodded. "Yes." "Good. Well let's go inside I'm sure my momma is dying to see you." I smirked. I got our bags out of the back and we walked up to the front door of the house. I unlocked the door with my key and we walked in. "Momma? It's Luke. I'm home." I said loudly.

We walked into the kitchen and there she was with who I'm guessing is Kelly. "Luke!" She exclaimed. "Hi momma." He hugged her and went over to Kelly. "Hey big sister. Where's my lil peach?" He smiled. "Aww there's my baby brother. You must be Ashley right?" She asked me. Ashley nodded. "That's me. It's so nice to meet you guys." Ashley smiled. "Honey please call me momma, none of that Mrs. Bryan crap." She laughed. "I'm Kelly. Oh Luke, Jordan is upstairs taking a nap in your old room. She said to wake her when y'all get here." Kelly explained. "Oh. Why my room?" I asked. "She wanted to." Kelly laughed. "Oh well alright. I'll wake her up." I smiled and walked up to my old room.

I got upstairs and the door was closed. I opened it slowly and saw Jordan all snuggled up under my covers. I sat on the bed and rubbed her back. She's still young and I love that. "Jordan." I whispered. I scratched her nose and she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. When she saw me her face lit up. "Uncle Luke!" She squealed. "Hello my little peach." She stood on the bed and hugged me, causing me to fall back on the bed with her on top of me. "Uncle Luke I missed you." She had a few tears on her face. "Aww sweetie it's okay. I'm here now and I'm staying for a week." I told her matter of factly. "Really? Yay!!" She cheered and hugged me. I sat up and she rubbed her nose against mine.

That's our special way of saying love you. She made it up when she lost her voice while she was sick one time and it just stuck. "I love you too baby peach. Come on there's someone I want you to meet." I picked her up and carried her downstairs to the kitchen where everything else was. "Hey Ash come here." I motioned for her and put Jordan down. "Ashley this is my little peach, Jordan. Jordan this is Ashley, she's my girlfriend." I told my niece. "You're pretty." Jordan giggled. I smiled and looked at Ashley. She was blushing a little bit. "Aww thank you sweetie. You're a pretty girl too." Jordan giggled and held onto my leg. I knelt down to her level and smiled.

"So my little princess what would you like to do? I'm all yours this week. Well you and Ashley. Y'all gotta share me." I kissed Jordan's cheek and winked at Ash. She's so good with Jordan already. "I have an idea." Jordan squealed. "What's that?" Ashley asked. "Umm well tomorrow, can Uncle Luke take me fishing in the morning?" She asked us. "I think that's a great idea." Ashley smiled. "Ashley can we do something together tomorrow too? Just us?" She asked innocently. "Sure sweetheart! How bout we go shopping and get you a new outfit and then I'll do your hair and stuff when we get back?" Ashley suggested. "Really?! Awesome!" Jordan squealed.

Ashley's POV:
"Uncle Luke please keep Ashley. I like her better than I ever liked Christina. She was mean." Jordan said. "Did she say bad things to you baby?" Luke questioned. "She called me mean names last time she was here. I don't like her." I picked her up and hugged her. "Don't worry baby you never have to see he again. I promise." I told her. "I love you Uncle Luke." "I love you too baby." Jordan squirmed so Luke put her down and she came over to me. "You're really pretty. Can you stay?" She asked. "I'm staying sweetie." I smiled back. She hugged me tight and I hugged back. I can't wait to have kids one day.

Later we had dinner and Jordan wanted to watch a movie with me and Luke so he made some popcorn and we all got into our pajamas and laid in his old together. Luke was in the middle of me and Jordan. Before the movie started he looked at me for a second smiled. Then he kissed me on the lips and snuck a quick one on my nose to. Jordan tapped his shoulder and they rubbed noses which is the cutest thing ever. "That's how me and Uncle Luke say I love you." She said proudly. Aww he's so cute. Damn I'm falling hard for this boy.