The Basement

It had been about 5 weeks since the hero appeared on our villain's doorstep. The little minions had worked on a healing boot for the hero's mangled ankle and an arm guard for the broken bones there. After his fist week there, besides the brief meetings, Throsnis had not seen Scempra to ask more questions. Only having seen Sonya and her buddies in the house, they presented him with a motorized wheelchair where he can explore the tattered old house. Which he had free reign of besides " The Mistresses Chambers" as Sonya had called it.

The small snakey minion saw the hero roaming the house, she walked over to the figure who was about eye level now. " Oh! Throsnis! How are you feeling today?"

The man smiled softly at the small creature's obvious perk. " I am alright Sonya.  My leg and arms still hurt like hell, but I think my ribs are healed." He croaked softly, words becoming harder for him.

Sonya frowned slightly at the sound of his voice. To her ears, it had gotten worse since yesterday. " .... your voice keeps getting worse..." She hissed softly. A bit sad she keeps letting her Mistress down in this aspect.

The hero shrugged slightly before wincing at the pain it caused in his arm. " I am sure it will get better in time. "

The small girl shook her head at that unsure how he'd stay so positive. " the bruising is gone.." She hissed softly " your throat has healed... but you still are having trouble talking. . I will need to tell Mistress!"

Before the man could speak the snake girl ran off past him. Sighing softly he continued the round of the floor he had access to without using the complicated lift.  No matter how many times they showed him he got confused.

Finally getting bored of the floor he made his way to the lift. Wheeling himself in he could never make out the cryptic language they had ok the buttons. Deciding anything would be better than this he pressed the button up from the bottom. The doors closed and 'Dreamer ' by Ozzy Osborne came on instead of the stereotypical classical elevator music.

The doors opened and he wheeled himself out before looking up and seeing a children's playroom with about 75 snake creatures that looked near to Sonya. What in the world was Sempra hiding down here?!