The Hidden Truth...?

As the hero made his way around the basement he found another doorway. It opening as he approached. When he got inside he looked around seeing a factory line with 40 or so of the snake minions working their little asses off. He seemed a bit horrified.... 'SHE ENSLAVES THEM?!?!' He thought to himself as he pieced together the facts in his head.

Small outcast, a stronger leader, and creatures unable to defend themselves. He felt sick to his stomach as a soft rage boiled up in him. As he turned around and wheeled himself out. Were they brainwashed to think this was okay? Did they not know any better? She even claimed to care for them... she truly was the monster she looked like.

Rolling back to the lift he seen a small Sonya once the door opened. 

" Sonya." The man croaked softly

" yes Throsnis?" The small snake answered looking at him. Since he was eye level in the chair, she didn't have to look up.

".... Take me to Scempra." He said simply. He was going to confront the villainous snake about this.

The small girl hesitated. " I'm sorry Throsnis.. Mistress does not wish-"

He cut her off as he looked her in the eyes. " I need to see her."

The snake still hesitated before letting out a sigh relenting to those deep violet eyes. " Okay Throsnis... I will take you to Mistress."