The Question

The hero allowed the villianess to wheel him around. His outburst had worn him out, to the point he nearly nodded off to sleep being pushed. Scempra knew this and it made her smile. The fact he felt safe enough here to sleep. And if he was here.. he wasn't in his lab.

" throssniss?" She spoke softly to him so as not to startle him by speaking out of nowhere.

" yes... Scepmra?" He croaked softly, surprised the villainess had initiated a conversation.

" would... you like to go out tomorrow? Like, to the mall or something?" Her head tilted as she asked that question.

Of course. This caught the hero off guard. Was she asking him on a date? Didn't she hate him??

" oh... um.. sure? " He said uncertainly.

" I understand if you don't think you are up to it. I just figured some sun would so you good. You are looking paler than me. We'd just be hanging out as friends you know." She added the last part with a smile. As if it was obvious that is what she meant.

The hero looked down before a wry smile touched his lips. Of course, she meant as friends. Why would she think of it any other way? " Sure Scempra.  That sounds like fun. "

She wheeled him into his room and helped him into the bed, Sonya peeking in and coming to help

" of course, you will need a shower, " Sempra said before adding " Sonya, would you mind helping tomorrow? "

Sonya looked to the side before a small nervous smile appeared " Mistresss.... I have seen things I do not want to see again. "