3

after school taehyung got a message from jimin. he wanted to do a sleepover at his house tomorrow night since it was friday. he just had to ask his dad but it'll be hard since his dad is really protective towards him.

he went to his dad, he was on the backyard with his mom. he was really nervous because he knew his dad was really skeptical towards his new friends and he could say no. "dad ? can i ask something ?"
his dad looked at him and closed his book. "yeah sure, go on" taehyung took a breathe. "ok i know you told me to be careful but jimin is throwing a sleepover at his house with our other friends and i really wanna go !"

his dad looked at his wife and got nervous, taehyung really wanted to go but he was so scared that something bad would happen at the sleepover. he was really protective. "huh i don't know how long do you know them ? do you have the number of his parents ? whose those friends, you never talked about them ?? are you sure you know them enough ?" taehyung lowered his head, its gonna be so hard to convince his dad. "yeah i talk about them to mom every night ! and i promise i can send you his mom's number, please dad i really want to go it'll be cool !" his dad breathed in by the nose and nodded his head slowly. "ok you can go, but i want to drop you off and i want the mom's number before tomorrow, i don't want any kisses at this sleepover. im gonna know anyways if you do something."

taehyung jumped up and down, his skirt bouncing. he tightly hugged his dad, he was so happy he said yes ! "thank you dad i promise i'll be careful" he kissed his cheeks and hugged his mother, he went to his bedroom to make his bag.

he was so excited it was his first sleepover ! he took his green big bag for vacations and put his toilet bag inside. he went to his wardrobe and looked for his most pretty pyjamas. he wanted to look cute because he knew jimin's brother, jungkook, was gonna be there so he wanted to be the prettiest for him. he decided to choose his green crop top and his white short he wanted to be pretty and he thought that this pyjama looked super good on him. he got two other pairs of pyjamas in case jimin told him something was better, he always wanted his bestie's advice. he got a towel, one of his best shampoo and his best saop and got some green slippers. he also got a toothbrush and the essential he needed. he took his phone and quickly send a message to jimin to have his mom's number

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

it was finally the night were jimin was doing the sleepover ! taehyung got home took his bag and waited for his dad in the car, he was shaking with excitement. his dad entered the car. taehyung's dad was unsure of whether letting him have a sleepover with his friends was a good idea. he had never met these guys and he had promised to protect him at all the times. he let out a deep breathe as he stared at taehyung's brown orbs. "ok i'm really not comfortable with you going to this sleepover but i love seeing you happy so i have no choice." taehyung nodded. "its ok i understand that dad, im very thankful for you to let me go." he hugged his dad very thight and put his seatbelt on. his dad put his seatbelt on too and started the car. he put the adress in his dad's phone and put some music. "ok let's go !"

the car ride was very joyfull, taehyung kept singing and his dad was happy to look at him from time to time and listen to his endearing voice. taehyung keep on introducing all of his friends to his dad and explained who was jimin, and how meaningfull the boy was to him.

quickly they got to jimin's house, it was a very cute big house but not big enough to be a mansion. the house was light brown and it got cute flowers on the sidof the house. taehyung kissed his dad on the cheek, took his bag and exited the car.

his hands was shaking, he was so nervous. he knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. hopefully jungkook opened the door, taehyung was really about to faint now. "oh what a surprise, come in princess i don't you to be cold." jungkook smirked and looked at taehyung's dad. "i'll take care of him mr. kim please sleep at ease i'll keep my eyes on him." he bowed at the dad and smiled. taehyung's dad looked at his son and nodded. "ok, be careful taehyung and tell me when you're about to sleep. have a good night boys, and no kisses !" he got in the car and drived back to his house, his wife must be missing him.

taehyung was embarassed, his dad really outed him in front of his tiny little crush, how could he? he got inside the house and looked for jimin, the boy was in the kitchen and was heating up a pizza "hi minie !" taehyung immediatly jumped on jimin and hugged him, it felt so long since he hugged the boy. "hi taehyungie ! im heating up a pizza ! you can put your bag in jungkook's room, after this we're going to paint our nails !" taehyung smiled so big ! he never painted his nails and when he saw his cousins do it he was really jealous but he could do it for real now, what a dream ! jungkook took his arm and directed him towards his room. "here, you can put your bags on my bed" taehyung putted his bag and nervously picked at his skirt. "am i.. going to sleep here ?" he looked up at jungkook with his big doe eyes. fuck jungkook was really falling hard for this boy. "yeah i think so i have an extra couch for you." taehyung nodded and bited his lips, he was so shy jungkook was really intimidating.

they got back in the living room and that's when taehyung saw hoseok and yoongi making out on the couch. jungkook immediatly putted his hands on his eyes so he couldn't see. "boys taehyung arrived so please stop eating each other's mouth. he's innoncent still" hoseok and yoongi did a small peck and quickly distanced themselves from each other. "oh hi taehyung, sorry we didn't see you!" yoongi happyly said. taehyung removed jungkook's hand from his eyes. "no problemguys, i don't mind. hi hoseok!" taehyung gave the boy a smile and went to see jimin in the kitchen. he could hear jungkook scollding hoseok ands yoongi because they kissed in front of the innocent taehyung. he laughed, he loved jungkook so much.

this sleepover was going to be interesting.
____________________________________
here's a fresh chapter i'm writing this while vickie is drinking water :P idk what to say tho, how's summer break going ? pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33