10

today was finally the day jungkook returned to school. he decided to dress in comfy clothes in case he was going to have a panic attack. he wore a light brown jean with a white oversized sweater. he also put on his black jacket, he didn't want to be cold. he was now in the car with his mom and his brother. they were talking about the cheer event that was going to happen this week, jimin was very excited and really wanted his parents to be here. jungkook wasn't really participating in the conversation he was very nervous about what his friends will say about his absences. he was worried if he told them the truth they were going to call him a freak or a cry baby. he didn't want to be seen like a freak he just wanted to be jungkook.

"jungkook ? are you listening to what i was saying" his mom asked. he just realized he was zoning out and he didn't hear what his mom was saying to him.

"oh sorry, yes mom ?" jungkook asked as he scratched the back of his neck. he was absolutely not listening to the previous things she was saying.

"i was just wondering if you wanted to come to the event ? it's ok if you don't want to of course" she tried to ask in the most caring way, she didn't want the boy to feel pressured. she knew this week as been rough for him.

"yeah of course! i'd love to" jungkook answered enthusiastically, even though he was scared to have a panic attack at the event. he didn't want to miss this event it was very important to jimin. jungkook's mom smiled and him and jimin squealed in happiness. jungkook never missed his cheer event so he was a bit scared to perform without him, it was like jungkook was his lucky jersey.

jungkook's hand were starting to get sweaty the more they got closer to the school. he was really scared of his friends reaction he was excited to see them but he didnt want them to think that he was weak. it got him so much time to build his apparence he didnt want all of these year of "work" to be wasted. so he closed his eyes, he started to take deep breathes and started to do the few exercises his dad showed him to be less stressed. he drawed with his hands small lines on his thighs to focus on something else. after a few minutes he was feeling more calm and relaxed, and started to stare at the window to look outside.

"jungkook you know you can always call me if something is wrong ok?" his mom ranted for the 3rd time this morning. she was really scared and she didn't want jungkook to have another panic attack.

"yes mom i know, you can go now i love you." jungkook whined, he was so tired already and his mom treating him like a baby wasn't helping. he looked at his brother and asked silently for help.

"okk mom! bye we're going" jimin took his bother hand and kisses his mom goodbye then he headed to the school hall to find all of their friends.

jungkook was less stressed now and he was kinda excited to reunite with his friends. when he saw hoseok and namjoon he couldn't stop himself from smiling. he waved at them.

"hi guys!" he said

namjoon immediately raised his head and looked at jungkook in disbelief. he didn't know jungkook was going back to school today so he was really happy to see him now. jungkook looked like he didn't sleep for days and his hair was a bit messy. but he was very happy to see him nonetheless.

"hi jungkook" namjoon and hoseok said at the same time. when the boys got closer hoseok giggled and took jungkook in his arms for a warm hug. jungkook was feeling a lot more better about himself. his friends didn't think that he was a freak or a crybaby. they still loved him.

"i missed you guys a lot" he said, almost tearing up.

namjoon playfully ruffled his hair.

"we missed you too! don't worry you didn't miss a lot." he said. "yeah school is boring without you" hoseok added.

they talked for a bit and then the bell rang. the boys headed to the class and jungkook was confused. where is taehyung? he knows he's not in the best circumstances with him at the moment but the boy never missed classes. he wasn't sitting at his usual seat beside jimin, that's weird.

the class went on smoothly, nobody asked him where he was and he was relieved.

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

finally it was lunch. his first classes were all great and he laughed a lot with his other friends. his mom checked on him a few times but other than that she didn't call him.

he grabbed his lunch and directly walked to sit down on his table. everyone was here and they all greeted him with a big smile.

"hi jungkook! it's great to have you back" yugyeom said with a smile on his face.

while eating jungkook saw a small figure walking quickly towards the library office. he wonders if it's taehyung. he wants to ask the boys if they know where he is but he doesn't want to start unnecessary drama. he just wants his first day to be calm and without any complication. he'll text namjoon later to ask.

lunch was great, jungkook really missed talking to his friend about random things for hours. he was really happy that he could go back to school.

after talking for a while they decided to hang out in the small bench outside. it was a bit small but they loved to talk here about everything.
__________________________________
let's all act like i've been posting the past few months regularly pls i beg you.. i actually don't know what to say just that i apologize for being so inactive 💔 pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33