The Secret Is Out

Chapter 7

The Secret Is Out

" = speech
' = thoughts/thinking

Russia's POV:

As I made my way in the direction of the school gates I thought about how I had wasted my weekend. 'I slept all day Sunday, wrestled a hangover because I never learn my lesson on Saturday, and Friday....I can't reminisce Friday night because I can't remember it. The most recent thing I remember is doing shots in the kitchen with a cluster of countries then waking up in my bed at home the next day. I don't even know how I arrived home. According to my father, I just showed up at the door at 4am drunk, hungry and tired. So I assume I just walked or got a cab back since they make the most sense.'

As I finally set foot on the main entrance and walked through to the locker room I sensed something. Eyes. Why the fuck is everyone gazing at me like a deer lost in headlights. I took out my phone and turned on the camera to see if there was something on my face. There isn't. I look fine, at least I think. As I was in the middle of organising my books for the day I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Australia, he seemed very nervous.

"Mate. There's something you need to see."
He said.

"If it's not free cigarettes or free alcohol I don't want to know"
I said in response accompanied by a hearty laugh.

"Don't be a drongo mate c'mon"
Australia replied as he began to drag me by my sleeve down the hallways.

He dragged me until we were a few metres away from the school bulletin board. A very unusual crowd had formed around it. Countries were calling attention to the board and muttering to each other. Some giggled while some looked completely shocked.

"Let me guess, the empty book club finally got someone to join?"
I said with a laugh

But Australia didn't laugh. He just stared at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen on any country before. It was at that moment that I felt uneasy.

Third person POV:

Russia steadily made his way towards the board, an uneasy sickness starting to form in the pit of his stomach. Once he got there he saw what they were pointing at.

It was a pinned photo of himself and Germany making out on Canada's balcony.

Russia snapped then and there. He forced his way through the crowd until he got to the board. Without any hesitation, he ripped the photo off and crumpled it into a ball in his fist. As he gripped the paper he very slowly turned to the crowd. A terrifying aura had formed around him, his eyes looked as if he was going to murder the entire school.

Meanwhile elsewhere:

"He's going to know it was you bro."
Canada said as he stood next to his brother

America was seated up against the back wall outside of the school as Canada and the uk stood by him. He was contemplating what his next move was going to he. He felt pleased in knowing he had embarrassed Germany in front of the entire school. It made him feel powerful and dominant. He took a long drag on his cigarette and flashed his brother a grin. The kind of grin that would be plastered on the face of a villain in movies.

"And what makes you think that?"
He said as clouds of smoke emerged from his lips.

"Because you're the only idiot who would pull off something like this."
The uk said in retaliation.

"So what? If he tries anything I'll just blackmail him."
He said with a giggle as he took another breath, the fumes of the burning plant material filling up his lungs. The nicotine gave him pleasure and energy while at the same time, making him feel more relaxed.

"..So what's your plan then anyhow?"
The uk inquired.

"Is it not obvious? I like Russia, I especially like seeing him angry. It's hot. I noticed it the first time he punched me, it made me excited. But that little germ has all his attention nowadays, it pisses me off."
He said as he lightly tapped his cigarette, the built up ashes falling off the end of it and hitting the floor.

"...Thanks for telling us your kinks I guess, but seriously what if he snitches to a teacher?"
the uk once again inquired.

"Well you know the saying don't you? Snitches get stitches and thrown in ditches."
America laughed as he had reached the end of his cigarette. He pushed it to the floor and let it squish into the concrete. He stood up and looked at his friends.

"I'm going to invite Russia to mine tomorrow. I'll get him drunk then seduce him. He won't be able to resist me."
America announced with concerning excitement.

"So, you're gonna take advantage of a drunk person? Little fucked up no?"
Canada said.

"We'll both be drunk, I'll let the alcohol do it's thing and it'll be like a heat of the moment kind of vibe."
America said, his words growing ever more worrying.
"Besides, Germany seduced him at your party so what's the difference? Don't be a hypocrite."
America giggled as he began his walk back to the school entrance. His two companions following him behind.

To be continued

Authors note:

So here's what happened, I rewrote half the chapter- it was originally going to be Germany running out after russia ripped of the picture then russa chasing out after him and them both have like a wholesome conversation but I thought it would be more entertaining to see America's villain arc lmao so I changed it to that