Blame it on the alcohol

Chapter 8

" = speech
' = thoughts/thinking

Short Recap from chapter 7:
"I'm going to invite Russia to mine tomorrow. I'll get him drunk then seduce him. He won't be able to resist me."
America announced with concerning levels of excitement.

"So, you're gonna take advantage of a drunk person? Little fucked up no?"
Canada said.

"We'll both be drunk, I'll let the alcohol do it's thing and it'll be like a heat of the moment kind of vibe."
America said, his words growing ever more worrying.

Present day:

Third person POV:

Just as America had planned, the play date was arranged. After school Russia acceded but he changed the date to the present day. At first America was bewildered on why the Russian was persistent on their play date being today. But he soon discovered why very swiftly. As they sat cross legged together in America's bedroom on his floor drinking like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow, Russia's eyes were red as his voice was croaking, almost choking on his tears and short breaths.

"It's like I'm homesick but I don't want to go home. I don't want people to see where I live, you know."
Russia blurted out through sobs as he proceeded to open another bottle.

"...No dude. I don't know."
America said. He ascertained that he had picked the perfect day to take him home.

"But the home isn't a home, it's a person!"
Russia cried out.

America acknowledged who Russia was talking about. And that irritated him. Without vocalising anything, America got up and treaded in the direction of the Russian. He slowly sat on the Russians lap and combed his fingers through his hair while stroking his cheeks, wiping off his tears.

"He's making you cry. If he really loved you, he wouldn't have you here crying over him. Your heart is just a little lost and that's okay. You should love someone who doesn't make you cry."
America said in a slow humdrum voice that anyone who was not intoxicated would be unsettled by.

Initially Russia stayed silent. Hiccuping, he wasn't a fan of how things had escalated. Nonetheless, he allowed himself to give in to America's touch but only for a few seconds as he collected his thoughts.

"B-But I love him. I want him to know but I don't want to tell him. I want him to love me. I just want to be loved!"
Russia said as he gently began to push America off of him, but the shorter one was not going to give up that effortlessly.

America grabbed a fist full of Russia's hair as his behavior turned to an inquitious one.
"What the fuck does he have that I don't? He's the reason you were embarrassed in front of the whole school. He's the one who took advantage of you at that party. He's the one who has you in my bedroom pathetically crying and sniffling like a little fucking kid who broke his crayons. I'm the one comforting you here, not him. I'm the one helping you, I'm the one being nice to you, I'm the one who sat next to you every fucking class. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be invited to any parties or any social gatherings. I'm the one wiping your tears. Not him."
America said as he intensely gazed into Russia's eyes.

The Russian was perplexed at the Americans sudden rough demeanour and behaviour. Unfortunately, he was too drunk to realize the seriousness of the situation that was taking place.
"America, I don't think he took advantage of me."
He managed to blurt out through multiple hiccups.

Without any warning, the American grabbed at the bottle in Russia's hand and swallowed down the remaining alcohol. Once he was done, extending his arm to his left, he threw the bottle across the room. When it came in contact with the wall the impact left the bottle completely shattered on the floor. Before Russia could inquire about what had just happened America grabbed either side of his face and pulled him into a kiss. It lasted mere seconds before the Russian pulled head back in retaliation. Russia became aware of the situation as America giggled with glee.

"Just picture me as Germany. Picture you're kissing him."
America said. The Russian was unable to fully comprehend the situation he was in. Nonetheless, he knew something like this just wasn't right.

A/N:
Oh oh cliffhanger again don't worry they won't be like this in the future but I have said it in chapter one I will say it again thank you to my editor who corrects my spelling and who wrote most of it for me on google documents while I was sick lolololol and sorry it is short