13

Alec kisses Magnus on the forehead as he pulls a pair of boxers on, allowing his boyfriend to stay limp against the mattress as he gently wipes his torso down with a warm wet towel. Magnus smiles at his partner and allows him to do so, watching his hands.

"Such a loving man." "You know I care about aftercare just as much." "I know. It's quite refreshing really, I've been with men and women alike who didn't like wasting time on it." "I thought you didn't bottom much before me." "I don't bottom more than once a week, Alexander!" "Then weeks must be getting shorter without my knowledge." Magnus clears his throat and sits up, Alec chuckling softly. The older man flicks the spot between his boyfriend's eyes before kissing him, earning some laughter against his lips. Alec pulls away after a moment and checks his phone, hearing it go off on his nightstand.

"It's my mom, she says Madzie is napping and the boys are playing outside. She's asking if we're okay." "Good, glad the children are in better spirits. We can head over and show dear Maryse that everything is just fine if you'd like?" "Yeah, I'll get dressed." Alec gives Magnus one last kiss after letting his mom know their plans, retreating to the closet. He gets dressed and hands Magnus some clothing of his own, making the older man smile when he noticed that their shirts match. Alec heads into the bathroom and lets out a long low groan when he sees himself in the mirror.

"Really got excited didn't you? Couldn't warn me that my neck looks like I swam with leeches?" "In my defense, darling, you make the sweetest little noises. Plus it's not like Maryse didn't assume what we were doing while we had this time alone." "You're not wrong. Just wish they stayed below the neckline a bit." "I'll make a note for next time, my love." Magnus kisses Alec's cheek as he buttons his shirt, gently stroking the litter of hickies. Alec shudders a bit and grabs Magnus by his hips, pulling him close and forcing their faces together without kissing him. The shorter of the two can't help but laugh a bit, loving when his boyfriend gets to riled up.

"We don't have time for another round, my mom is waiting for us. Behave for five minutes." "Yes, sir." "Goddamnit." Magnus laughs before walking into the bathroom behind Alec, fixing his eyeliner in the mirror. The taller man rolls his eyes affectionately and heads towards the front door, tying his boots while he waits in his boyfriend. Magnus walks into the living room as he adjusts his sleeves, smiling at Alec before allowing him to help him into his shoes Cinderella-style.

"You spoil me too much." "You deserve no less." Alec kisses Magnus on the cheek before heading to the car, his boyfriend in tow. Magnus instantly plugs his phone into the aux, blasting early 2000's pop before Alec can protest. The Lightwood shakes his head as he backs out of the driveway, lipsyncing calmly to the song. Magnus raises an eyebrow and scoffs.

"You know this song?" "It's Kylie Minogue, babe. You didn't notice I bought her newest album? It's my go-to for cleaning especially." "Disco? Now this I have to see." "You will one day, you're still moving in right?" "Oh, Alexander~ You don't honestly think you're getting rid of me that easily. Not to mention how attached my son is to you." "You know I love Raph like my own son, would really melt my heart if he called me dad how mine calls you papa." "Oh he will, he truly loves you. He needs to apologize for kicking you today and I'm sure he's very remorseful still. I cannot believe he did that to you, he's not one to act out." "Kids are entitled to a tantrum or two once in a while, just wish it didn't involve parental abuse sometimes." "Amen to that. Oh, who's car is that in front of your mother's?" "You know what, I have no idea." Alec and Magnus exchange a look before taking the empty space in the driveway, entering the house with Alec's spare key instead of knocking. The sound of a man and woman laughing from the kitchen confuses both men, recognizing Maryse's familiar giggle instantly but not knowing the other voice. Alec enters the room with his boyfriend closely behind him, taking in the new addition to the space.