𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃
《𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥》

Brielle fell back onto her pillow. She looked around her small, comfortable room. The walls were covered with posters, records, vines, and fairy lights. Tapestries were draped across the ceiling, the fairy lights hitting the colors on the tapestries and sending the room into a spiral of vibrant colors. Her desk sat by the window, her laptop, stacks of paper, and makeup accessories sat atop of the desk, a small makeup mirror in the corner. Her chair was swiveled around as Cassidy stretched her feet out, resting them on the bed and slumping down to reach the surface better.

"I just...in what world...?" Brielle rested her hands over her face, groaning. Cassidy snickered.

"So a boy waved at you. Big deal." she scoffed. Brielle sat up and looked to her, propping her body up on her elbows.

"Seriously? It was one of the football players." she said, "It's not everyday a guy like that chooses to acknowledge you."

Cassidy sighed and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and gently resting her feet on Brielle's legs.

"I dunno. Maybe he was waving at someone else and you just thought it was you. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Kane didn't notice a girl standing and waving out the window." she sighed. Brielle raised a brow.

"Well, was someone doing that?" she asked. Cassidy paused to think and shook her head.

"I wasn't paying attention." she sighed, shrugging. Brielle sighed and leaned back against her bed again.

"I just...I swear he kept looking at me while he was playing football! I swear it was right at me." she said. Cassidy shrugged...

Brielle looked over and blinked seeing the same boy from before looking up at her. He wasn't currently in the game, having clearly been benched as other guys were sent in to play. He smiled and waved at her, water bottle in hand. She felt herself cringe a little in her seat and looked away. She didn't understand why he was looking at her...

"Was he even looking at me...?" she scoffed softly to herself, shaking her head. Cassidy spun back and forth slightly, sighing.

"I'm not sure, Bri. Maybe you'll run into him and you can ask him." she hummed, resting her cheek on her palm, her elbow rested on the arm of the chair. Brielle cringed and shook her head, her nose scrunching up in disgust.

"God no. I refuse to talk to a football player on my own terms. He has to approach me if he was genuinely looking at me." she said, chuckling. Cassidy squinted at her.

"What if he doesn't?" she asked. Brielle shrugged.

"Then it wasn't me. He wouldn't be constantly looking over at me and pointing at me if it wasn't anything he needed to eventually approach me about." she said. Cassidy was quiet a moment before she leaned back, the seat below her creaking as she rested her weight more onto it.

"Do you want it to be you?" she asked Brielle. Brielle was quiet for a moment, hesitating on her response to that question.

"No." she responded.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

What if you suspect love is near?

There are many ways you can allow your body to prevent the virus. Stay away from the source. If that source is connected to an infected person, avoid them as they may spread the bacteria to you. If someone seems to have love and is looking to be close to spreading it to you, turn away and avoid them.

Staying clean helps. Keep yourself healthy, your physical state and your mental state, as well. Going on walks and eating healthy can help keep yourself clean and build you up as a person. It can help you move on to be healthy, recovering from that bacteria that knocked you down.

Kill it.

You can also just destroy that bacteria and everything that draws it near.

It was a problem anyway...

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"I don't know, man." Clay chuckled as he threw the cheap ball from a local arcade against Nick's wall, allowing it to bounce back into his grip, "Maybe she was just nervous that you were staring at her. Creepy, by the way."

Nick sighed and he leaned back against the pillows on his bed. His bed was a mess, not made yet. His leg was sliding off the edge. His room was a bit of a mess. There were chip bags and shirts left around on the floor. His closet was open and pretty messy, making it difficult to get through and pick out his outfits, but he managed. The room was pretty bland, a few posters here and there. Nick preferred for it to be cozy, not decorated, so it was all enough for him.

"I don't know. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I was just trying to get a better look of her." Nick defended himself. Clay only scoffed out a laugh and allowed his head to fall back, looking at Nick who looked upside down from his vision.

"Seriously? If you really wanna do that, just walk up to her in real life later. Now your first conversation is going to be about you staring her down in her class." he snickered. Nick rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"At least I can approach her now. I actually know what she looks like." he said. Clay shrugged, going back to throwing the ball to Nick's wall and allowing the wall to throw it back.

"I guess. Still, how are you gonna approach her about that? We both clearly know that she caught you staring at her." he said. Nick let out a small sigh and he shook his head.

"I honestly have no idea, but I'll figure it out sooner or later. I'll probably just apologize and...I don't know...flatter her about being beautiful or something." he said. Clay chuckled and shrugged, the ball smacking against the wall once again and landing back into Clay's hands.

"I'm not sure. Maybe? George did in fact say she was a bitch, so she might not take the flattery if she hates the men race." he snorted. Nick smiled and huffed out a small laugh.

"I guess...we'll see. I'll try and make it worth. This is forty bucks on the line." he said. Clay grinned and turned to face Nick fully in the chair.

"I'm excited to make some cash..."

❤︎︎