" A shitty morning "

THIRD PERSON POV

It's another beautiful day in Hawkins,but not so for y/n l/n ,starting off your morning by waking up from a nightmare isn't so beautiful.

"no...please...take me instead please.."  y/n whispers to herself in a soft tone.

she wakes up breathing heavily as her forehead drips with sweat,she kicks off her blanket and rushes to the bathroom splashing water on her face and staring straight into the mirror.

"i'm so sorry b/n,it should have been me" she says to the picture of her brother hanging on the corner of the mirror her voice cracking at the end.

"y/n come on you're going to be late!" Her mother calls impatiently.

"Coming!" Y/n changes her clothes as fast as she can throwing her pajamas on the floor as if her room isn't already dirty,she gets her bag and rushes downstairs grabbing a banana while kissing her mother on the cheek.

"Bye mom!"she yells while jumping on her bike rushing towards her school."time for another shitty day at Hawkins"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as y/n enters the school she puts on her headphones and starts walking towards her locker.

"L/n!"  She turns around seeing Dustin calling her. "hey Henderson" her face lit up as soon as she saw that kid.

"Hey so i was thinking that maybe MAYBEE you could join us for a D&D session?"

Her smile turned upside down as soon as Dustin mentioned the hellfire clubs D&D sessions, "Nope" y/n said walking away. "No y/n please listen" he said trying to catch up to y/n. "We need somebody to take Lucas's place in our D&D session today"

y/n was walking even faster trying to avoid Dustin. "Dustin i said no" she said getting impatient with Henderson.

"Y/N  y/n listen okay please it's just for today i swear!" He says trying to catch y/ns attention,and it works,she turns around facing him. "Just today" she says in a stern voice looking at Dustin. "Just today" he says then proceeding to hug y/n. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He says laughing,a small smile creeps on y/ns face. "Okay okay kid you can let go now" she says letting a small chuckle out.

The Bell Rings

"You wont regret this!" Dustin yells as he runs to his class. And she's regretting it.

(I MADE AN UPDATE BC I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO SHORT)