" Time to be brave "

Y/NS POV

"Dustin are you sure about this theory of yours" Robin says to Dustin.

we've been walking for about 1 hour,my legs were about to fall off.

"There is no gate! Butthead just cant admit that he's wrong" Steve shouts angrily.

"Hey uh, Henderson, I believe in your theory but seriously when are we gonna reach this gate?" I say as i stop walking for a moment causing everyone behind me to stop.

"Something is happening" Dustin says excitedly,running ahead of everyone.

"Dustin? can you slow down? Dustin?!" Eddie calls out to Dustin as we try catching up to him.

"I think we're getting close" Dustin says looking back at us for a split second.

"You think?" I reply to him,out of breath.

"Watch your step, big guy" Eddie implies to Dustin putting his hand infront of him so he doesn't fall into the water.

"Oh man" Steve says while looking at the lake."you got to be shitting me"

"Yeah, I thought these woods were familiar"
Eddie blurts out.

"Lovers lake" i say looking back at Eddie.

"This is confounding"

"There's a gate in Lovers lake?" Max asks while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Whenever the demegorgan attacked,it always left an opening" wheeler points out.

"So you're saying that Vecna's the same?" I imply looking at Nancy as she nods.

"Yeah,only one way to find out" Steve says looking at me and Eddie.

"What?" I say confusingly at Steve.

"Ohhhh! The boat gotcha" i say snapping my fingers,Eddie goes over to the boat while everyone follows,Steve and Eddie start pushing the boat into the water gently.

"Easy...i..i said easy man." Steve says looking at Eddie.

"Sorry dude" Eddie says while gently pushing the boat.

"Yeah i am just gonna do that" "Thank you" Robin says as she holds on to their heads while getting on the boat.

"Yep that works too" Steve says while helping Nancy on the boat.

"Hey,hey,hey, you trying to sink us?" Eddie says looking at Dustin.

And Henderson is not having it.

"This thing holds four people tops, okay?" Eddie implies.

"Its better this way,okay? You guys stay here with Max" " keep an eye out for trouble" Wheeler points out to Dustin.

"You keep an eye out!" Dustin says copying wheeler's shocked face.

"It's my goddam theory!"

"You heard Nance"

"Who put her in charge?!"

"Robin did"i say looking at Henderson while tapping his hat."yup" Robin confirms.

"Compass" i say demandingly to Dustin as he gives me the compass with utter disbelief,i throw the compass to Nance as i give the bag to Henderson and get on the boat.

"You said four?!" Dustin yells.

"Sorry" i yell back while waving at them.

"Bedtime at 9 kiddos" Robin shouts at them while Dustin waves his middle finger at us.