" A questionable death "

Y/N's  POV

We were getting closer to the sound until it stopped,i looked at Munson his face looked frightened until he saw her.

"Chrissy?" He said it like a question but he sounded relieved to see her, he was happy to see her.

I don't know why i felt anger rush through my body,a wave of heat hitting me right in the face,i hated Munson so why would i be jealous? Its not jealousy i thought,or was it?.

"What are you doing here chris-" as soon as Eddie was facing Chrissy his face dropped.

"What?" I said confused but he was just starting at Chrissy,a scared look on his face, "Munson what the actual hell??" I kept on repeating myself but he was just staring at Chrissy like he had just seen a ghost or something,i was getting impatient with him so I stepped infront of the cheerleader and my heart dropped to my stomach.

Her eyes her eyes her eyes Her eyes Her eyes her eyes her eyes Her eyes Her eyes her eyes her eyes Her eyes Her eyes her eyes her eyes Her eyes Her eyes her eyes

"Her eyes" i said as i let out a quick breath,what was wrong with her? Was she possessed? I didn't know and my heart was pounding,Eddie started waving at her and shaking her desperately trying to wake her up.

"Chrissy wake up,i don't like this Chrissy wake up!, hey hello?!" He let go as soon as we saw her floating into the god damn air.

"What the fuck" i said in a slight whisper trying to function what was happening.

C R A C K

her right hand was disfigured

C R A C K

Her left hand was broken

C R A C K

Her right leg upwards

C R A C K

Her left leg snapping

Her jaw was left wide open,blood rushing out of her eyes,her bones all broken,she fell,Eddie falls to the floor and i slip with him,he starts screaming and i am just in utter disbelief,i grab him and run,just run.

"What the fuck just happened" Eddie says while we keep on running to i don't even know where.

"I...i don't know" i say as i get behind a tree and slide down on the floor trying to catch my breath,Eddie slides down next to me his face buried in his hands,he lets out soft quiet cries,he liked her,Eddie really liked Chrissy,i felt bad for him.

"They are gonna suspect that its us Munson" i blurt out,he lifts his head up a little,his eyes meeting mine,his eyes are bloodshot red,from his warm brown eyes to just complete redness.

"How?" He asks me,his voice cracks a bit.

"A police officer saw us when we were heading into the woods,he will suspect that we killed Chrissy" i say while fidgeting with my fingers,Eddie gets up and signals for me to follow him.

"I have a good hiding place,but if we get out of this Alive you are never to talk to me again got it?" He says with a very stern look on his face.

"Wasn't planning on it Munson"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Munson are we lost?" I have asked this question about a million times and the answer is still the same.

"For the billionth time L/n we are almost there,god cant you shut up for just one second!" He said glaring at me like i was a piece of dirt.

"Whatever" i didn't have the energy to argue with him for any longer, my mind was just wondering about Chrissy,what had just happened? , at first i thought it was the mind flayer but I remember that El destroyed it a long time ago so how could it be it.

"We're here" Eddie says pointing to a small house surrounded by big trees.

"Is this your house?" I said looking at the small home.

"No dumbass not the house the little shed behind it" he said as if it was so obvious.

"Oh" and he's walking, i follow him into the tiny shed and he closes the door.

"It smells like shit" i say as i scrunch my nose a bit trying to ignore the smell.

"Well its this or the outside world" he says as he goes near the cabinets and starts to look for some food and weapons.

This is going to be a long day and i am not here for it.