" A Truce "

EDDIES POV

I woke up the next day feeling tired,exhausted and hungry.i look up to see y/n sleeping soundly at the other side of this tiny shed.

Beautiful , i think to myself as i continue watching her sleep.it sounds creepy but my eyes didn't want to move.i just want to sit here and look at her gorgeous face,i see her toss and turn and shiver so i start taking off my jacket and walking over to her.

Hopefully this will warm her up a bit,i cover her up with my jean jacket and watch her hair fall down to her face as she tosses in her place.

S L A M !

I quickly turn around,the pocket knife still in my hand.

"We brought goodies"

Henderson.

"Jesus Christ Henderson" i say loudly which makes y/n wake up,she starts rubbing her eyes while looking around the room,she spots Henderson and his babysitters a faint smile appears on her face, she looks even more beautiful,Besides that she spots my jacket laying on her,warming her body,she looks up at me and mouths a "thank you" ,i give her a small nod but a huge smile appears on my face as soon as i turn away from her.

"Ok so we have bad new and good news which would you like to hear first?" Dustin says as he throws the bag of groceries at me.

"Bad news first obviously" y/n answers as she makes her way to the dusty seat next to me and sits on it with my jacket still lingering on her shoulders.

I start taking out some cereal and giving y/n some as dustin proceeds to tell us the bad news.

"Ok so the cops are convinced that you both killed Chrissy" Dustin says spilling out the horrible news to us.

"Like 100./. Convinced" Robin continues , "like you guys are the number 1 suspects right now" Steve follows

"Thats nice" y/n says sarcastically still chewing on her food.

"The good news is that your names haven't gone public yet" Max says

"But if we found out about you its only a matter of time before others do,And once that happens everyone and their shallow minded mother will come looking for you both" Robin says very specifically

"Hunt the freak right" i say looking down angrily

"Yes" y/n chimes in

"So before that happens all we need to do is find Vecna,kill him, and prove your innocence" Dustin say as if its its the easiest way out of this bad situation.

"Is that All Henderson? Really thats all?" I say with a sarcastic smile on my face

"Yup thats pretty much it" Dustin replies bluntly

"Look Munson i know everything dustin just said sounds like he's going crazy but believe me we have all been through this like 1-3 times, so you can trust us" Y/n says a soft smile appearing on her face.

Munson , i hate that name when it comes out of her mouth

"Yeah well we usually rely on this girl with super powers,but uh those went poof,so we're technically in the brainstorming phase right now" Steve says,and now my brain hurts

S I R E N S W A I L I N G

"Tarp tarp!" Robin points out,so me and y/n rush to the boat and throw the blue dirty tarp on us as the rest of the group go to check out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/NS POV

My friends left,and the sirens have stopped wailing. Me and Eddie are still curled up into this tiny boat,his hot breath touching my neck every second which forces me to get goosebumps and butterflies.

What is this feeling? ,i see myself asking this question ALOT lately.

"Can we get out now?" Eddie says his eyes falling onto mine for a split second.

"Yeah i think so" i say as i got up removing the tarp slowly,i give him a thumbs up so he gets out of the boat and lies down on the floor.

"Do you think we'll survive this?" Eddie says breaking the silence between us.

"I...i don't know but I've been through something somewhat like this before,and my friends too so we know what were doing you don't need to worry Munson" with saying that i give him a small smile,he lifts his head up looking into my eyes and returning that smile.

His smile...his smile is everything , i have to agree with my brain on this one.

"You know whats weird L/n?" He says to me as he sits next to me with his feet apart and his hand hanging in between them.

"What?" I say as i turn to him.

He looks at me.and i swore that i saw a twinkle in his eyes, "these moments where we are not hating each other" then he slowly turns his face to his hands and starts fidgeting with his rings.

I stay quiet for a moment.

"Hey, Munson" i say as i lift my face to see his.

"Yes L/n?"

"If we want to survive this we need to keep these moments alive" i say looking into his gorgeous gorgeous eyes.

That causes a soft smile to appear on his face as he follows with my plan, "Truce?" He says putting a hand out for me to shake it.

I look at his hands for a moment then my eyes go back to his face, "Truce" i say while shaking his hand.

"Y/n" he says giving me a slight smile

"Eddie"

And i am starting to really like being in a truce with him.

This truce.