" An even stronger monster "

Y/NS POV

Me and Munson have been in this stinky ass shed for over 2 hours,its dark,dirty,and smells like dog shit,there was only 1 bar of chocolate so we split it,there is no water and i am really thirsty and tiered.

"I am really thirsty" i say to break the silence between us.

"So? There isn't any water what am I supposed to do?" Eddie replies not even looking at me.

I get up angrily because i am so fed up with his bullshit, "ok what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He opens his mouth for a moment but i ignore him and keep talking, " i get it! Chrissy is dead and her death was really horrifying and unusual and both of us don't know what the fuck is going on but can you just stop being irritated by me for only 5 minutes!" I yell at him.

F O O T S T E P S

As soon as he hears the footsteps he grabs me by the waist and we hide in a large boat with a blue tarp covering us, "Not.a.sound!" He whisper yells at me,so i shut my big talkative mouth.

He grabbed my waist , is all my mind could think of,i felt my cheeks going red and a smile creeping on my face so i quickly hide turn my head the other way, we are so close right now,he is so pretty, i wanted to die at that moment.

"Y/N...EDDIE"
"ITS ME DUSTIN,NO COPS JUST ME ROBIN STEVE AND MAX"

I look at Eddie and i start signaling towards Dustins voice, " it's Henderson " i mouth but i don't think he saw me clearly.

I could feel Steve poking me with the oar he had,i was about to make a noise but Eddie quickly Put his hand on my mouth his rings touching my lips, "Shh"

"Hey look over here" I heard maxes voice.
"Wrappers? Someone must have been here"

"Maybe they heard us,got spooked and ran" thats robin i thought to myself.

"Don't worry,Steve will get them with his Oar" i almost laughed but Eddies hand was still covering my mouth.

Eddie then jumped out held Steve against the wall with a pocketknife to his neck.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT" i kept on yelling trying to get Eddie away from Steve.

"WOAH WOAH EDDIE,EDDIE" Dustin was also yelling.

Everybody was.

"MUNSON STOP" i yelled and he looked at me...then dustin...then robin and max,then back at Steve.

"Eddie it's me,it's Dustin!" Dustin says letting out a breath that he seems to be holding in for awhile.

"This is Steve,he is not going to hurt you Munson" i say softly,trying to get Eddie to calm down.

Eddie looks at me then dustin, "what are you doing here" he says rather quickly.

"We're here to help" Robin says joining in on this lovely conversation.

"This is Robin from band,and this is max the one who never wants to play D&D" dustin says calmly,"Eddie we're on your side" i can feel that Eddie is still not convinced so I interfere.

"Henderson swear on your mothers life!" I speak loudly.

Dustin hesitates but looks at me than back at Eddie, " I SWEAR on my mothers life"

"Yeah on Dustin's mother"

"Yup Dustins mother" Steve says still pushed up the wall.

Eddie hesitates but lets go.

I run up to hug Steve ,Robin , Max and Dustin.

I was so glad they were here again,i felt safer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie was too traumatized by what happened to even talk so i start explaining everything to them, "it was...weird her bones her jaw her eyes...those eyes" , Dustin was still comforting Eddie but his ears were listening carefully, "so we ran, well i ran pulling ed-..Munson..Munson with me.."

Eddie turns his head quickly looking at me when i was about to say his name,we make eye contact.hold.then he looks away.

Those warm brown eyes...

"Eddie..what i am about to tell you maybe a bit difficult to process.." dustin says worry in his eyes.

I am worried for whats coming too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The curse" i say putting the puzzle together.

"The curse..." Eddie looks at me reading my mind like an open book.

"Vecna's curse"

An even stronger more powerful monster.

(MOST OF THESE SCENES ARE FROM THE ACTUAL SHOW BECAUSE I LIKE TO GET INTO THE STORYLINE)