👁️ (Unfinished WIP)

(A/N): I have come to the very vivid realization that despite how much writing I have been doing, I've been posting little to none of it on here and in general. Part of this is because I am beginning to move on from Wattpad (though am too attached to completely leave), I just have no place for these to go, AND almost all of the things I have are WIPS.

I thought that, while it's on my mind, I could share some works in progress I have never finished. I do plan on posting a majority of these to AO3 if I get them finished, but at the pace they are being worked on that may be a while from now. I am going to provide warnings and slight context (if applicable) to the beginning of each one-shot so you can decide if you want to read.

Regardless—

The context for this one is that it's moreso a private noncanon thing between me and one of my friends — AxoAlexx — and it wasn't anything I intended on sharing or posting. They're fine with it, though (TK-0 is part of their AU). Slight context can be provided if requested. The formatting may feel a bit weird since I initially wrote this in Google Docs and had access to big/small text; it is still readable without the formatting.

Feel free to write inline comments, I absolutely love love LOVE reading them 👀

WARNINGS:
Torture,
Gore/Violence,
Eye Loss
Forced Cannibalism,
Dehumanizing Behavior,
Use of Zalgo Text,
Emetophobia (Descriptions of a character about to vomit/puke)
(Please request/ask to tag)

. . .

TK-0 mumbles under his breath as he heads over towards the hole he'd dug out just a few weeks prior. A putrid stench that he chooses to ignore comes from a few stray piles of human waste in the opposite corner of where KO currently resides. "Disgusting," he mutters, shaking his head and rolling his eyes as he slides down into the dirt below. KO doesn't seem to notice him right away; he's attempting to climb outside by desperately clinging onto the dirt wall as best as he can manage with only one arm and leg. His body trembles and shakes as he moves his foot upward and on top of a rock poking out of the side, and he breathes out a sigh of relief upon not stumbling and falling back down like he had done frequently for the past half hour. Sucking in a breath, he goes to move again, trying his best to focus. If he manages to keep going, then maybe, just maybe, he can—

An aggressive tug on his leg sends a sudden jolt of pain through his body, and he cries out as he collapses back into the dirt. "Ow, ow, ow—" He winces and bites his lip, sucking in a harsh, sudden breath as the still-fresh injury from a mere two days ago throbs and aches.

"Ugh," TK-0 groans, "stop being a baby."

TK-0's voice causes KO to flinch back in fear; the former laughs. "Cob, you're pathetic," he snorts, clenching his hand in and out a few times, and preparing to grab KO again in case of another escape attempt. His preparations appear to be useful, as he watches KO as he scoots himself back over to the wall and presses his hand into the dirt. "Please leave me alone," he pleads, clenching up a fistful of dirt while he waits for the pain to pass.

"No."

KO whines under his breath at the response, but ultimately chooses to ignore it as he pushes himself up to stand. The attempt shows to be useless, however, as he gets pulled back down to the ground again, this time yelling out in both distress and annoyance as well as from the pain.

"Can you stop?" TK-0 huffs, "it's getting annoying."

"You're getting annoying!" he snaps back. TKO's tone laces his voice as he wheezes out a snarled, "you keep on pulling me back down here!"