Day of Birth (OLD)

K.O. sat on his bed and looked at the floor. It's been almost a year since T.K.O. first came into existence, and K.O. wanted to do something for him.

He sat there, thinking of what to do. Maybe he could bake him a cake and draw him a cute picture. Or maybe he could just go inside his head and hang out with him for a whole day.

He was trying to figure out what was right for T.K.O. and if his mom could do something to help. "Mooooommmmmmm," K.O. shouted to her from in his room. "Can you help meeeeeeee?"

Carol came bursting into the room with a pan in her hand, frantically looking around the room for danger "What's the issue, sweetie?" She asked, her eye twitching. "Who do I need to hit with the pan?"

K.O. looked at her with confusion and shook his head. "Mom, I'm fine," he said, slightly giggling. "I was just going to ask you to help me with something for T.K.O."

Carol sighed and dropped the pan. "How sad, I was kinda wanting to hit someone with that."

K.O. just watched his mom as she sat over on his bed next to him. "So what makes you want to do something for your super edgy and dark alter ego?"

"It's been almost a year since he came into existence and I wanted to make something for him. Though I'm a little confused how I can bring it into my head I might be able to do it if I try hard enough."

Carol's eyes went wide. She couldn't believe it's been almost a year since that whole thing with T.K.O. happened. She wanted to help K.O., but she was scared of what T.K.O. might do to him if he didn't want whatever K.O. was making him.

"I'm wanting to maybe make a cake for him or something, but since I have no idea how to do that I need you to help me," K.O. said, looking up at his mom with a smile on his face.

"I don't know, K.O., are you sure this is safe?" She asked, holding her arm and looking off to the side. "Something bad might fall inside it or I might accidentally drop you in the batter or something and you'll be baked inside the cake. I don't want that to happen."

K.O. looked up at his mom with the most disgusted and shocked face. "mOM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING???"

Suddenly he slipped his hand over his mouth and looked up at his mom. "I mean... Please? Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles and peanuts on top even though I'm allergic to them?" He asked, giving her puppy dog eyes. "Pwetty pwease? can we pwease mwake T.K.O. a cake? Pweaseeee?"

Carol sighed. "Alright, alright," she said. "Later today I'll go get the stuff we need to make the cake. Why don't you go online and find the type of cake we'll make?"

K.O. jumped up and ran to his computer, quickly going online to find the perfectly edgy cake to make for him. He kept scrolling down, looking through so many different kinds of cakes, until he found the perfect one.

"Mom! I found one! I found one!" He jumped up and down happily, waiting for his mom to come in. She came into the room and looked at it, writing down all the ingredients she needed. "Okay, I'll be back in about an hour. Stay still and don't cause trouble"

K.O. nodded and sat on his bed, smiling as he watched his mom leave. He did just what he told her to, and waited.

***

Carol walked through the door and K.O. quickly jumped on her back. "Come on mom, let's get more of the stuff to make the cake with!" He giggled and jumped toward the door, but his mom stopped him. Wait! No! Stop!" She shouted at him. "Errr... I mean... I have a super special secret ingredient that I'm adding to it and I don't want to spoil the surprise to what it is, so I'm going to be the one to get them today."