OK K.O.! - Alternate Ending

(A/n) this is going to contain spoilers for Let's Fight to the End, read at your own risk if you haven't watched the episode and want to avoid spoilers

...

...

...

thank you

K.O. was sitting on the ground, his mind racing as tears spilled from his eyes. It had just hit him, what had happened, and what he had done to everyone.

The plaza was empty and quiet, and the sky was red, sort of like a post-apocalyptic environment. He was the only one left now, he was going to be here forever without his family and friends, all because of what he had done in a fit of rage.

He couldn't stop crying, the feeling of grief and anger washed over him. He'd do anything to bring back everyone else, they never deserved any of this.

"What have I done?" K.O.'s voice broke as he spoke, his body shaking as tears still streamed down his face. He could hardly comprehend anything right now, and he just wanted to wake up and have this be a dream.

"You won the tournament, young blood!" A voice loudly boomed over K.O., causing him to jerk up. There stood the president of the universe, right in front of him.

"Can you dig it? Out of sight!" He declared as he started dancing around, not paying any notice to the obviously very distraught K.O. "Aw yeah, baby, how does it feel?"

K.O. just looked at him, his eyes red from all the crying he had done. There was a brief moment of silence as K.O. stared at him "Terrible," he choked out, sitting in a puddle of tears below him.

"That's not very groovy," the president responded, stopping his dancing and placing his hand on his chin. K.O. just sniffled, looking down at the ground once again.

"I don't care about winning some stupid tournament," he said as he wiped the tears off his face. "Nothing means anything without the people I love." He grabbed onto his shirt and closed his eyes, his chest hurting from all the crying he had done.

"Well, lucky for you, tournament winners get one wish." He spun around and stuck his finger inside his ear, pulling out a star. He brought it down to K.O., who stared at it for a moment before picking it up. "You mean, I can wish for anything?"

The president nodded. "Anything."

K.O. looked down at it again, thinking about what he should do. He could wish for his friends to come back, right here, right now, but it didn't seem good enough. He didn't just want to forget this had ever happened, he knew this wasn't just something to let go.

Memories started flooding back to him, memories of when he first met Enid and Rad. He remembered when he got hired, and how joyful he was about it. His tears started to form again, but he forced them back.

Then, he remembered the fact that a lot of people seemed to want him to suffer.

How they would write stuff about him, how they would make bad stuff happen to him to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. How they'd take their feelings out on him, or how they would just make him suffer for the fun of it.

He didn't understand how they cared about him if they did this to him. He used to fear that a group of people would run into his house in the middle of the night, holding a knife, and try to kill him while saying that they love and appreciate him. It was extremely contradictory, and it didn't make sense.

All the stuff people had done to him, all the things that people made happen to him. Him getting beaten up, turning into an ooze monster, harming himself, killing himself, being murdered, and so much more.