𝟎𝟐𝟎: 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" I slammed my hand down against the table as Dustin and I quickly looked around us

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" I slammed my hand down against the table as Dustin and I quickly looked around us. We needed a way to get back into the Upside Down and help Eddie, but with him cutting our source of entry, it was a bit harder. I looked over to Dustin as he quickly moved the mattress and grabbed a chair from the side.

He placed it in the middle of the entry and looked over to me, "C'mon! We have to hurry!" He went first, jumping up and onto the chair. He barely made it to the gate enough to hold onto the edge, but I had to run over and help him fully enter. His body crashed to the ground and I could hear him yelling. It was my turn now, but for some reason I paused.

All I could think about was Eddie, and I was scared of all the outcomes possible. I was truly worried, but as I jumped onto the chair and pull myself back into the alternate world, I realized that fear couldn't get in the way of saving him. Of going after the one person I truly loved besides my brother, Robin, and Steve. I was willing to give up anything for him.

"Fucking shit!" The only downfall was that my contact with the floor made me wanna roll on the floor in pain, but as Dustin tried to pull me up quickly, I realized he had hurt himself as well. "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head, and it was the first time that I fully looked at my brother in the eyes. He was crying and he had every right to, because we both knew what might happen if someone goes out into this world by themselves. We just slightly ignored the possibilities. "I'm fine, we have to go." He was limping out of the door, spear in hand, and eyes wandering frantically.

I had my gun strapped onto me, but as we looked around a bit, we couldn't find him. Not until we turned the corner and saw a tornado of bats. Their screeches were higher than usual and all I could feel in that moment was my heart beating out of my chest and Dustin pulling me to move with him. I heard everything Dustin was yelling in muffled screams. My mind has blanked out and I felt like all the emotions I once felt were gone.

We continued moving, yelling, limping. And even when I didn't realize it, my eyes were flooded with tears and my voice was screaming as loud as it could. Eventually the bats gave out and we were able to make it faster over to where Eddie lay, but with the tears, I felt like I couldn't see a thing. Dustin's limping seemed to be getting worse, but we wouldn't give up until we found him. Until he was alive.

"Eddie! Eddie!" Dustin collapsed on the floor next to him and followed to the side of where Eddie lay. His face and abdomen were covered in blood, but as I looked at him, he smiled. His Eddie Munson smile. The one I loved so much.

"C'mon, Eddie! It's going to be okay; it's going to be okay." I grabbed onto his shoulders and made him lean into me. His head  was now on my leg as I sat cross legged on the floor. "Dustin! Put pressure so the blood can stop!"

"(Y/n)." Eddie called out to me, but with the way my tears kept falling and his body looked, I was more concerned about him. "Oh god, Eddie." Dustin held onto his lower body.