chapter 03

It's been three days since the marriage happened and to everyone 's dismay taehyung was still locked in the room. He gets down only at the time of meals .

Many tried engaging him towards people and kids but he never stopped. He was grateful for bringing his laptop along where he watched movies all day long . He even tried reading some of jungkook 's books but they were too basic for him.

As per the routine taehyung was busy  narrating miserable tale of his life to yeonjun.

" the people are alright but its hard for me to know them.." Taehyung whined as other  was forcing him to work on the new relationship .

" how about your husband ?" Yeonjun asked.

" honestly speaking.. I never saw him since the day he picked some of his belongings  out .." Taehyung said .

" are you serious.. you aren't making any efforts on knowing him darling " yeonjun said .

" what is there to know about him ... I heard from his aunt that he is one among the few to graduate high school in this village " taehyung said .

" that's great ... his qualifications have nothing to do with how  he is ... listen your dad made him marry you rather than  his older brother jaehyun... that counts something is special in jungkook that attracted your dad to be your husband " yeonjun explained.

" if you are my friend then you should know how much i hate making first move... if he wants to know me then he can approach me for it .. I aint gonna do that " taehyung said .

" alright ... atleast try to know his  family " yeonjun begged this time.

As per the promise,  Taehyung stayed in the hall even after the lunch .

He wanted everyone to know that he will be staying here even after filling his stomach so he sat beside a kid who was folding papers to make a boat.

" what is your name " taehyung asked pinching other's cheek. The kid looked at the older with amusement .

" his name is hyuntae and he is four years old . My name is nayun and Iam five years old " a girl jumped behind them sitting next to hyuntae as she briefly introduced her and the other kid . Taehyung smiled after a long time. He always enjoyed being with kids .

" what is your mother 's name " taehyung asked trying to keep the conversation going .

" uhmmm... my mother's name is ... eomma " taehyung burst into laughter as he heard the girl say .

" you know what ... you are really cute " taehyung said pulling the cheeks of the girl . Hyuntae looked at taehyung and gave him a brief smile.

" are they bothering you taehyung " hara asked as she settled  himself on a chair closer by .

" not at all ..." Taehyung gave her a smile .

" and I go to school with hyunjin .. and hyuntae don't go to school " the girl said quickly as if she has missed something in previous sentence .

" this naughty girl is nayun who is daughter of jonghyun,  My eldest son and hyuntae is a grandson of my brother in law heechul " hara said wiping her sweat off with a handkerchief.

" oh... do all of them live here " taehyung asked trying to know more about the people.

" not exactly... as you see there is a mansion behind this one where heechul ssi and his family live.. it's only our family and dongman , my husband 's older brother  live here in this house.. but all the brothers and their kids have their meals here in this house .. we all believe in togetherness and harmony.. we dont want to grow apart by living separately ... This  three meals bring us together and binds us together  ..." she said picking hyuntae and placing him on her lap. Taehyung didn't say anything but kept looking at the house in amusement .

" I glad you stayed even after the meal ... we all have so much to tell you .. my youngest kid and only daughter jisoo goes by your room at least thousand times a day to take you out ... remember one thing... we all are here with  you.. you can share your pain with me ... with us " she said patting taehyung 's head .

He went to his room with a promise of getting down in the evening .

And before he can come out of his room he heard loud banging on the door .He opened the room to find excited jisoo with other girl who had almost similar expression as his .

" this is chaeyoung... my cousin and heechul uncle 's daughter..." Jisoo said catching her breath . The chaeyoung waved awkwardly .

They set out for the fields in the bullockcart. Throughout the journey all jisoo did was to babble despite getting almost no response from older. As he was busy clicking pictures.

" what is your  age " this was the first question jisoo threw after all the talk.

" Iam 20 .." Taehyung said as he aimed his camera at swaying grasses.

" jungkook oppa is 23 " jisoo said with amusement.

The only thing taehyung regretting was of coming with jisoo . Chaeyoung barely said anything and jisoo never stopped. Thankfully jisoo met her friend and he excused himself from there telling he would catch up soon .

He walked along the narrow paths created with hay between tall grasses . He accepted that he was lost but he didn't wanted to struggle to find his way back but explore the new place .

His camera clicked at every direction until his eyes met with a sight of jungkook speaking to some people. Then he found his husband handing them some money.. which younger guessed to be wages .

The moment jungkook 's eyes met younger he marched towards him after dispersing wagers.

" what are you doing here alone  " jungkook asked . His voice laced in worry .

Swear it's gonna be great!