chapter 10

Jungkook closed the door harshly and wiped his tears off his eyes . He just wanted to get out of this place to let his tears out without the fear of getting seen .

He walked down to see a confettis raining on him making him more emotional. The people down there realised that the situation is not to be celebrated.

yet the unexpected entrance of so many witnesses seemed to have brought him to his senses. He wiped his teary eyes and ran outside the house not stopping to his name called by many . He wanted some time alone ... to accept the harsh truth ...

" was he crying " jisoo asked as she gripped the party cracker hard in her tiny hands .

" I didn't expect taehyung to reject him..." yeonjun said looking at the disappearing figure of older .

" now clean this everything and go to bed..." hara said. Her heart ached seeing her son's tear stained face but at the same time she respected taehyung 's decision .

Morning came late for both the men ... Taehyung cried to sleep and jungkook didn't even get a blink of sleep .

Taehyung got down for breakfast to not find jungkook on table . His heart ached with the thought of jungkook being sad .

Hara was the only person who acted normally where others along with yeonjun were just acknowledging his presence .

" no one has the right to stay mad at taehyung... Its his decision if he wants to stay with jungkook or not .. and I expect everyone to accept his opinion " hara said rather loudly for everyone to hear.

Taehyung 's heart got heavy as a lump formed in his throat so he immediately poised for flight.

He cried his heart out when he was in his room. He felt like he don't deserve this place or house.

" what's the crying for.." yeonjun said packing his bag as he was supposed to be leaving with taeckyoung today.

Taehyung stood stiff not wanting to answer as his friend seemed mad at him .

" I thought you loved him " yeonjun hugged other trying to ease the crazy friend of his.

" I dont know ... my feelings are incoherent.. Iam having hard time deciding what i want ... " taehyung let his tears fall as he hugged his friend hard .

" it's okay .... as aunty said.. i respect your decision ... just that taehyung- the ball is in your court now .... consider your decision carefully... regretting after missing the boat is what foolish people do " yeonjun patted his back with assurance .

" I wanna come with you .. this place is suffocating Me now " taehyung said breaking the hug .

" its not suffocating you taehyung... its just you are guilty to face them... anyways even i want you to come with us ... this place will only pressurize you as for now ..." yeonjun said and even spoke to taeckyoung who agreed with the situation.

Taehyung just whispered goodbye to hara who hugged him dearly , pecking his forehead assuring he is always welcomed here ...

His eyes wondered around to find older but he was nowhere to be seen . With a heavy heart filled with guilt and pain he set off to his place after months...

They jumped off the cart towards where their cars were parked.

Taehyung was shocked to see jungkook waiting for them leaning on the bonnet of car .

" taehyung shall I have a word with you ..." jungkook asked making taehyung gulp .

" oh.. okay " taehyung said with hesitation.

He looked at his father and friend who gestured him to go . With staggering feet he followed older to a place ... far from the sight of other two .

" how did you come to know that I am leaving " taehyung asked .

" I somehow guessed right..." jungkook whispered. He wasn't looking at younger.

" I dont what are you going to decide for yourself but I prefer to tell you some thing.. " jungkook said looking at a boy walking to school with his parents.

He then placed his hand on taehyung 's hand, his long fingers over younger 's slender ones .

" can you see this taehyung... this is what happens when two people with similar tastes and thoughts marry ... they will prefer things in a same way ... one string pulled they will not have a reason to go back to each other ... if both love winning... they will keep fighting for victory.. there will be no compromisation ..." ( then he intertwined their fingers tightly) " this is what happens when two people with different personalities marry .. they will be shielding one another 's flaws ... they will be filling the gaps and differences of another... if one fights.. another calms down ... if one cries.. another wipes them... if one falls another will know how to stand ... these differences are distinctions are what binds two people in relationship....

You know taehyung... my father is always irate .. and my mom is very patient ... She knows how to calm my infuriated dad ... imagine what would have happened if my mom was like dad ... they would have fought and fought with no one conclusion and understanding...

I can give you more examples but as for now you are running late... your dad and friend must be waiting .. " jungkook said raising up .

" taehyung Iam not trying manipulate your decision with my philosophy..

..I dont know what your decision is going to be ... but to tell you this , I'll be here waiting for you... always .. " jungkook said and gestured younger to go . Who hesitantly walked away with a feeble 'bye '.