chapter 12

Following days taehyung couldn't keep his anger in control. His friend was busy sticking to jungkook and what infuriated him the most was older retaliated likely the same .

It started when yeonjun insisted him on cooking omelette for jungkook which he learned after watching a cooking tutorial on YouTube. Jungkook just didn't stop complimenting how good the omelette tasted making taehyung fist the fabric of his pants under the table .

Next when yeonjun insisted hara to let him carry food for jungkook to the Feild despite older asking him not to , at the end taehyung was dragged along to the Feild where jungkook sat next to parched grass writing something in his book. The whole time both of them kept talking , older tried to include him the conversation but he prefered staying quite all the time .

This didnt stop anywhere , this kept happening every now and then . Once taehyung cried to sleep when jungkook said yeonjun is a friend everyone should have .. all the time he kept missing one thing and that is to consider his little love for his husband. Instead he was planning ways to keep yeonjun away from his husband.

After the dinner taehyung sprinted to his room, he was still using older 's room where other was done shifting almost all of his stuffs to the guest room.

He opened the door to crash his body on a hard one making him stumble on his steps .

" sorry " jungkook said . " I was here to take this book of mine " jungkook said showing the hard copy of book to taehyung.

" how have you been taehyung.. you talk less lately " jungkook said leaning on the frame of the door .

" woah .. took you long enough to notice " taehyung said sarcastically.

" no i have been noticing since long but you seem to be in a bad mood so I prefered not to indulge " jungkook said observing the look on younger 's face keenly.

" and you call yourself friend.. you cant even come and ask what is making me mad and mad .. why will you , you are busy enjoying your new friendship lately... shoot! Relationship " taehyung said taking dangerous towards older making him press his body to the wall hoping the walls were made of slime to take him in .

" what .. what relationship " jungkook said as other was looking at him with menace .

" your boyfriend told me everything.. don't you dare to shake your head " taehyung said pointing his finger at other .

" I swear ... I don't know what you are talking about.." Jungkook said shaking his hands vigorously.

" stop lieing ... I'll be here waiting for you .lies over lies .... little did I k know that this innocent face of yours is only to trap people in your love " taehyung said pointing finger on older 's face .

" love... Iam trying to win a heart of a person since long and you are accusing me for being a jerk " jungkook said holding the pointed finger.

" what .... what did you tell " taehyung asked.

" I will never give up on you. I never did and never will... again... Iam waiting for your answer and will wait till you'll throw the straight rejection on my face... " jungkook said looking straight in jungkook 's eyes . A shiver ran through taehyung 's spine .

Jungkook left the room shutting the room behind. Taehyung stood rooted trying to understand other's words .

" yeonjun " he at his friend who was playing uno with kids. He dragged his friend to his room and bolted the door .

" what did you tell me ..." Taehyung asked.

" so you spoke to jungkook.. listen carefully .. we aren't dating nor he proposed me .. but take this warning taehyung.. claim what is yours if you dont want to lose .. if you are gonna take more time then I swear ill not ask or tell ... I will snatch him " yeonjun said walked out of his room leaving behind other with conflicting thoughts.

Do I love him ?

I can't see him with yeonjun!

Its impossible for me to picturize my life without him.

What will I do when he will get over me and move on with someone else ?

He rose up after revising his decision over and over again.
With a thudding heart he ran towards other 's room. He knocked the door and older opened it after couple of knocks .

" what's wrong taehyung " jungkook asked .

Taehyung closed the door and cupped other 's cheeks pecking both of them.

" I love you jeon jungkook... i really do ... Iam not good at expressing my thoughts but when Iam telling I do then i do .. sorry it took a while for me to realize this and i swear Iam mad at myself too... to making you pass through an ordeal ... Iam sorry for making you cry , Iam sorry for ruining that day ... Iam sorry for " the words were muffled in his mouth when rough pair of lips pressed on his soft ones . He closed his eyes and placed his hands on other 's shoulder.

The kiss was soft and tender , lips moving slowly against one another. No one daring to break it .

It was beautiful night for the duo and the morning more beautiful when jungkook announced that he will shifting back to his room too shy to tell 'taehyung accepted me '.

Entire house congratulated the duo where yeonjun fake cried blaming taehyung for taking his crush away . Genuinely, He was the happiest .....