chapter 07

Taehyung didn't speak to older for good two days .. He wanted other to come and apologise but older was too busy ignoring his existence by not being at home .

In these two days he only got a glimpse of older . He was missing him but he didn't wanted to admit it .

But right now he was pacing in veranda to welcome his dad and best friend. He don't know if he washed himself properly in the excitement.

He jumped on both of them when they arrived . Yeonjun was already friends with jisoo in few minutes.

" so this is how your husband's room look " yeonjun sais plopping on the bed as his eyes wonder on every crook and cranny .

" scratch husband's ... He has transferred almost all of his stuffs to other room " taehyung said . He just made his dad settle in a guest room.

" it would have been better if you picked other room to Save this unnecessary shifting and you know at the end of the day you have to share bedroom with him " yeonjun said .

" you think I will accept jungkook some day " taehyung asked looking out of the window as his eyes followed his husband carrying some bags to the house.

" forget this ideal shits taehyung... I know you always wanted to marry a rich person who will take you on a ride in Mercedes and will take you to malls for shopping, beaches for dates and diamond rings for commitments... but look this place... bullockcarts are nothing compared to those cars ... and I bet village markets, fields are best ... on top of that you are getting so much of love from all the people... " yeonjun said.

" waah! You just arrived and already speaking highly of them.. take some time know them .." Taehyung said kicking other's legs to remove shoes .

" I read the faces " yeonjun said changing his voice.

" stop mimicking my dad ... " taehyung kicked other hard .

" ... and please don't use any kind of slangs in here " taehyung warned .

" oh alright ... but you didn't introduce me to your husband... that's unfair " yeonjun said .

Throughout the lunch yeonjun kept pestaring taehyung to introduce him to jungkook .

" I promise.. The moment he will come I will introduce him to you .. now eat" taehyung said .

" the food is amazing .. you are lucky that you are getting to eat this delicious food daily " yeonjun said loudly bringing proud smiles on mothers' faces .

Before yeonjun could say anything jungkook entered the house . Hara about to get up from her spot to get set food for other when taeckyoung interepted.

" taehyung go place food for your husband.." everyone went silent as taehyung never did any kind of work let alone jungkook 's .

" why are you looking at me as I said some thing unusual.. I saw all of you setting food for their husbands so why cant taehyung.." Taehyung sat still trying to process his dad's words . Hara wanted to protest but taehyung got up and Walked towards kitchen without saying anything.

" where the hell do they keep cutlery " taehyung kept opening and closing drawers and the doors of cabinets .

A hand snaked from his left side pulling the drawer making taehyung move back, pressing his body on older's . Jungkook picked a spoon and pair of chopstick .

" Iam sorry for the other day .." jungkook whispered in other's ears . A chill ran through taehyung 's spine making him stand stiff.

" that's.. thats okay .. " taehyung escaped from the awkward position and walked out of the kitchen but came immediately to snatch spoon and chopsticks from other's grip .

Taehyung sat on his place after placing the utensils on the table.

" taehyung you didn't serve " taeckyoung said softly. Taehyung wanted ground to tear open and swallow him .

" no uncle ... i prefer doing this on my own " jungkook lied . Hara smiled knowingly.

" this side dishes are really tasty .... you guys are amazing .. meanwhile this person next to me don't even know how to stir a soup " yeonjun said making everyone smile . Taehyung was clearly offended .. he looked at jungkook who had his eyes set on him.

" but taehyung is good at scratching like cat when he is angry.." yeonjun was enjoying embarrassing taehyung .

With the last bite taehyung concluded he just had the worst meal of his life .

Yeonjun squealed hugging his best friend after getting a better look of jungkook and not to forget the introduction they had . He had this habit of overreacting after meeting handsome men but right now he was exaggerating too much for taehyung 's liking.

" how do you even control yourself around him " yeonjun asked holding taehyung 's hands.

" sorry to mention.. but I aint a sucker for handsome men like you.." Taehyung said rolling his eyes . He wasn't liking his friend's behaviour as for now .

" like taehyung Iam serious ... He so handsome and caring that i would sacrifice thousands of elite for him.. and morever he holds emotions for you .. " yeonjun said trying to explain a confused person standing next to him.

" you think he likes me " taehyung asked more like he was confirming it with himself.

" of course... poor guy couldn't keep his eyes off you .. if I was in your place I would have been pregnant already " yeonjun said resting his chin on a pillow .

" I regret inviting you here .." Taehyung chucked a pillow on younger 's face .

Taeckyoung was pacing in the room trying to ease his mind which was right now clogged with baseless assumptions and countless complaints.

" what is bothering you my friend " jeon asked placing a hand on other's shoulder .

" why is taehyung not treated in the way he is supposed to be ..." taeckyoung asked in anger .

" what do you mean by that taeckyoung.. we all are trying our best to give him a best life ..." junghyun said in a low voice .

" everyone take care of their husbands but all of jungkook 's stuffs are done by your wife .. " taeckyoung complained.

" Iam sorry taeckyoung.. since taehyung grew up in city we thought up of giving him same kind of treatment. " junghyun apologised .

" please.. bound him to this place ... you and i .. we both know he is suppose to stay here ... make him a part of this place.. do something which will make him realise he has something important here ... let him take care of jungkook,in this way they will get close to one another ..."