chapter 06

Following days hara made jungkook accompany younger everywhere.

Jungkook was very much happy with this 'knowing each other ' thing. He enjoyed being around taehyung all the time.

Now that they are friends , jungkook finds younger whining for little things . He is glad that taehyung is opening up to him more .

Its been a month since taehyung spoke to his father. He was now missing him dearly . The new life was not as bad he expected it to be .

" hey dad.. how are you " taehyung asked as he ringed his dad to check on him.

" I cant believe you called me .. " taeckyoung exclaimed.
Guilt washed over taehyung 's body .

" Iam sorry dad .. " taehyung said softly.

" you don't need to be sorry son .. it's me who should be apologising " taeckyoung said sadly .

After the talk with father , taehyung was insisting jungkook to drop him in seoul for couple of days as he was missing his dad dearly .

" so did you speak to your father relating to my request " taehyung asked as he followed older everywhere in the house.

" he is busy .. Once he is free I'll speak to him " jungkook said walking towards bathroom with towel on his shoulder.

" when he will be free .. it's been two days jungkook... and I thought your consent is enough for me to go anywhere.." Taehyung said with a pout. He used to have everything on the tip of his finger. This complicated system of getting approvals from people is pricking him . He is trying his best to live with the norms of the house but sometimes few stuffs are suffocating .

" we live in a joint family .. here the oldest person take decisions for all " jungkook said and closed the door of the bathroom .

" Idiot" taehyung murmered .

Little did he knew that its his husband who is coming up with all of this rules as he dont want to lose younger. Jungkook is scared that taehyung might forget village after being back to the glam of the city . He thinks the shimmering lights of the seoul will cage his husband and will not let him escape the labyrinth .

Jungkook jumped on his seat when he got to know that village festival is set to be in few days and more importantly taehyung 's dad will be visiting .

" you come here with dad please . . Its been a while yeonjun " taehyung was busy making his friend visit the village.

" I'll try to come ..... by the way how is everything there ... you stopped calling me once you started bounding with the people there..." yeonjun said from the other side .

" it's you who told Me to do that .." Taehyung said .

" how about jungkook .. don't tell me you have already in love with him ..." yeonjun teased .

" love and jungkook?.. I don't know anything about it yet yeonjun... jungkook for sure is a great friend.. but you know he is not my ideal type... He is very very different from me .. His thoughts, likes , dislikes don't match with mine ... we are miles apart yeonjun " taehyung said . Unfortunately jungkook heard it all from outside . Tears flowed out of his slowly as he swallowed the bitter words. He was happy when his mother told him to take younger to market but right now he felt like he is the most foolish person in the universe .

Jungkook collected himself real quick and knocked on the door . Taehyung was quick to open it as if he was waiting for it .

" mom asked me to take you out to market...." jungkook said trying to act normal.

" were you crying jungkook " taehyung asked observing the redness of other's eyes. Jungkook immediately looked down trying cover his eyes from younger who was busy in twisting and turning his body to get another better look.

" no iam not crying .. if you don't mind shall we make it quick " jungkook asked ignoring other completely. He was looking everywhere but taehyung.

" I'll grab a coat real quick " taehyung said .

" what the fuck.." Taehyung screamed rather loudly when he stepped on the dog poop right outside the house. Unfortunately almost all of the house was outside doing one or another work.

" don't curse " jungkook muttered under his breath .

The whole way to the market taehyung was acknowledged by jungkook on how cursing is a bad habit and how much they avoid such offensive terms in the presence of kids .

" I grew up using slangs all the time and habits are quite hard to get rid off .. you can expect me to WHAT THE FLOWER next time .. " taehyung said to which jungkook nodded.

" what kind of a husband you always wanted taehyung " jungkook asked on the way back home .

" what do you mean by this ... " taehyung asked.

" I kinda overheard you speaking to someone ... " jungkook said hanging his head low .

" you know eavesdropping is a bad habit ... you shouldnt have done that ... next time please don't do it until otherwise you want me to stay mad at you " taehyung said and walked past older .

Jungkook stood rooted to ground he forget how to defend himself and as usual he was crying . He walked towards Feild rather going to house . He locked himself in the room where few days back younger announced to give a chance .

Jungkook accepted the fact he is in love. He never had any friend in his life because of him being bully in secondary school . Despite going through a change no one approached him so he always found himself being the only friend of his .

But then marriage happened and taehyung happened . He decided to give a chance to marriage and with each passing day he found himself falling with this new relationship with younger... He started enjoying younger 's company more than anything else hoping that the other is developing same feelings for him .

Please comment your opinions !!