chapter 11

Taehyung spoke nothing on his way back to Seoul. He felt empty can of soda... the feeling was as if he has forgotten a part of his back in village ... something crucial to be treasured...

Days passed by with him missing jungkook and the whole house. Everytime he mustered his courage to call jungkook or hara, he saw a fear raising in his chest with them ignoring him .

He was like a ghost doing nothing but looking at empty space for long time . He went back to studies and tried engaging himself in studies.

" guess what..." yeonjun said kneeling on other 's bed , smiling like crazy.

" tell me " taehyung said totally uninterested in any of yeonjun 's surprises .

" I swear ... Ian lucky to have you..." yeonjun pecked other's cheek , still grinning .

" will yoh tell me for today..."Taehyung asked engrossing himself in one of his subject books .

" jungkook proposed Me yesterday " yeonjun said making the book fall from taehyung 's strong grip .

Taehyung raised his head to see younger who didn't look like he is playing a prank . Tears welled up his unexpectedly .

" why are you crying... don't tell me you like him now" yeonjun said cupping other 's cheeks .

" Iam not crying ... Iam just happy for you ... glad he is over me.." Taehyung said trying to etch a smile on his lips .

You said you will wait for me.

" I dont know when he started catching feelings for me ... but Iam glad he did .. I will make him the happiest person alive.." yeonjun said in dreamy eyes.

You said you will love me till your last breath.

" did ...did you say yes " taehyung asked trying his best not to stutter.

" I will ... before that I have to speak with uncle pertaining your divorce..." yeonjun said solemnly .

" will you leave everything behind to stay with jungkook .." Taehyung threw another question finding a way to persuade not to say yes .

Say no yeonjun please, you cant do this to me ..

" I will... in order to get something big you have to leave small behind ... I dont mind sacrificing everything here to be with a loving husband, caring mother and pampering family... " yeonjun 's words him hard. He was a foolish person to kick all of the blessings for happiness... scratch , sadness . He felt like a shot after coming here.

Before taehyung could ask something else , maid entered the room with panic return on his face .

" sir fainted in washroom and blood is gushing out of his head " she informed making both the male run towards the said place .

Ambulance was called and taehyung say his dad taken to emergency room . He slipped on the chair with tear staining his bread cheeks. Everything happened in a haste .. one minute he was grimacing over the fact of his husband moving on from him and other minute he saw his dad laying pale on the washroom floor , lifeless.

His sniffles turns into cries and when the doctor walked out of emergency room with a heart breaking news of death ... He wailed like a kid who cries after losing its favourite Toy .

He heard everything the doctor said about his dad's cancer and how he wished to keep the dreading news in dark but his mind was numb . He lost two people in a day .

He didn't knew how long he sat there eyes fixed on the ceiling . Yeonjun was sitting next to him sniffling from time to time .

He heard some familiar voices ringing in his ears . there he felt jungkook touching his shoulder and calling his name. He felt the voice coming from far , he could only see older's lips moving telling some thing but nothing was audible. Soon he felt cold wind hitting his head making darkness appear infront of his eyes .

Taehyung opened his eyes to see him laying comfortably in his room, He didn't budge . His brain flashed all the memories of his dad.The truth of him being an orphan was hard to digest .

"Hey.. how are you feeling " jisoo asked standing next to the bed .

" better " taehyung Lied as he sat up .

" do you want something..." worry laced her voice .

" no thanks .." Taehyung went straight to the washroom .

Two days passed and jungkook and his family were ready to go . Taehyung was still recovering from loss . All he did was to sit in a particular place and think nothing.

" do you want to come with us" hara asked sitting next to younger.

Taehyung nodded and packed his belongings. He was just moving with time , letting anything happened. He was too tired to protest .

One month passed in a blink. He was almost back to normal . Hara ,jungkook, jisoo, chaeyoung and kids played a major role in pulling younger out of the hard phase . He and jungkook were back to speaking terms but never once older talked about the whole propasal fiasco . Taehyung concluded yeonjun to be the reason of other not bringing 'that ' thing up .

Like all other evenings taehyung was busy watching some Netflix show on his laptop with jisoo and chaeyoung along.

" surprise " he heard yeonjun screaming with his arms wide open.

Taehyung was shocked to see his friend standing in his room ... uninvited.

" what are you doing here " taehyung asked .

" what a pleasant thing to say .." yeonjun said putting his hands down .

" I mean you came here uninformed " taehyung said hugging his friend .

" surprise I said " yeonjun said hitting other 's back .

" yeonjun your bag " jungkook entered the room holding other's bag in his hand . Taehyung felt awkward all of sudden. This was the first time he is seeing the duo together after older proposing his friend.

" thank you.. you are the best " yeonjun said taking the bag from other's hand not forgetting to pass a wink .

" anytime " jungkook said hanging his head low with a shy smile .

Taehyung was angry... why ? He don't know .. he thinks he don't love his husband and he at the same time can't see his husband smiling at anyone... irony isn't it ?

__________________