☽ The Full Moon ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Vivian was sitting on the benches again. This time without Stiles. Or Scott. Stiles was snooping on the case again. While Scott was at his locker getting ready for tryouts. Tara was off with Coach somewhere. Vivian didn't bring her book this time.

Scott had told them this morning that he had woken up in someone's pool. That combined with all the other weird things happening was starting to really confused Vivian and she wanted to get to the bottom of it. If Scott was good at today's tryouts that would confirm to her that something was happening to him, and if something was happening to him then something could be happening to Sydney too. Because she also had an injury after their trek in the woods and she'd been acting weird according to Stiles.

Scott finally got to the benches and was setting his stuff down next to her. Right when he was about to leave Stiles and Tara came running towards them.

"There you two are." Vivian said turning toward the two who were both out of breath and looked frantic.

"Scott- Scott. You got to hear this." Stiles said in between breaths.

"Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man- can it wait?" Scott asked impatiently and he looked over at the two.

"No, Scott this is serious." Tara said having caught her breath.

"I overheard my dad on the phone." Stiles started having to turn Scott back towards him after he looked back over at the field. "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A."

"They found animal hairs on the body from the woods." Tara interrupted turning Scott back to them once again.

"Guys, I gotta go." Scott said running to the field avoiding Stiles trying to keep him there.

Vivian who had been silent the entire time finally spoke. "Please don't tell me it's.."

"Wolf." Tara muttered before walking towards Coach on the field. Stiles then sat next to Vivian. This had now become very interesting.

Vivian let her eyes glance over to Sydney, who was running away from the bleachers. Vivian looked around and nothing could have set her off.... Except the wolf hair conversation. She shouldn't have been able to hear that. Vivian looked over at Stiles who was too focused on the field to pay attention to her.

Vivian against her better judgement the decide to follow Sydney.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Tara didn't notice that Vivian and Sydney were both now walking away from the field. She was too focused on Scott. Like usual. The team was gather up in front of Tara and Coach. Tara was the assistant coach which was why she was with him now and why Vivian got to sit on the bench. Tara had only worked to get assistant coach because of Stiles and Scott but after getting it she and Coach Finstock started to get closer, he was like a second father to her or like a weird uncle.