☆ Stopping The Alpha ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Tara didn't have a good feeling about anything. Not since they left the dance, and she sure as hell didn't like how empty the hospital suddenly felt. Mikayla, Stiles, and her were wall walking towards the elevators when Jackson started to trail after them.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jackson asked as he caught up.

"To find Scott." Stiles said quickly not wanting to talk to the man more than he had to.

"You don't have a car." Jackson pointed out.

"We're aware of that. Thank you." Mikayla said shooting a glare at her sisters ex-boyfriend, something Tara has never seen Mikayla do.

"Here, I'll drive. Come on--" Jackson said grabbing Tara's shoulder when they kept ignoring him. She shoved his arm away before he could grab her. They all stood facing him with varying looks of anger and annoyance.

"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right?" Tara said with a cold tone. "You are still an asshole."

"Look, I have a car. You don't." Jackson said not even showing any friendliness towards any of them. "Do you want my help or not?"

"All right. Did you bring the Porsche?" Tara asked as Jackson pulled out his keys.

"Yeah." Jackson said as Tara grabbed them from his hands.

"Good. I'll drive." She said and they all turned to keep walking when they were face with two hunters lead by Chris Argent.

"Boys." Chris said before turning to the other two. "Girls. I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is?"

Tara was forever grateful for the fact that Sydney hadn't dated any relatives of hunters so they didn't know she was a werewolf too. They probably suspected since they weren't idiots, but now she only needed to lie for one friend.

"I don't know, sorry." Tara said followed quickly by Stiles.

"Haven't seen him since the dance." Stiles said, both him and Tara good at thinking on their feet.

"Who?" Mikayla said quickly. The hunters turned to Jackson who looked overly nervous.

"Uh.. I.. Uh." Jackson stuttered not able to find the words he needed. Tara rolled her eyes. Jackson literally didn't know where Scott was, like at all. He wouldn't even be lying. How could she have liked this guy for like a week.

"Oh, for the love of god." Stiles said sharing Tara's sentiment.

They were all grabbed and thrown into an empty operating room. Chris looked the door as the four turned to him, leaning against the padded table behind them.