☆ Blood at the Formal ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"We should take a class in what plans won't end in lawsuits." Vivian said holding on tightly to any part of Stiles jeep she could.

"You should really learn to just trust me." Stiles said back as they turned onto the street and saw Peters car. Tara was in the backseat, glad she wasn't directly in the middle of the two.

Stiles turned his steering wheel and pushed onto the gas, slamming into the back of Peters car. Which housed Melissa and Peter, who were currently on a date. Melissa got out of the car and was filled with annoyance when she saw the car who had hit them.

"Oh, are you kidding me?" She yelled slamming the car door shut and walking to the car, the three rushing out of it. "Stiles! Tara! Vivian!"

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles said acting confused as cars piled up behind the two cars.

"Yes!" She yelled pressing her palms to the sides of her head while Peter joined her outside the car.

"Wow, this is- this is just- crazy." Tara said from behind Stiles.

"What a coincidence, huh." Vivian said walking from the other side of the car, her eyes darting over to Peter for a moment.

"Ha ha..." Melissa said her voice trailing off as Tara and Vivian walked closer to Peter who was saying something under his breath.

"Nicely done Scott." They heard before his head snapped over to them. "I may have failed with Scott, but there's still Sydney's weakness."

Tara and Vivian saw his eyes travel to Stiles who was getting yelled at by Melissa. Vivians eyes whipped back over to Peter. "Don't try it."

"Who's gonna stop me?" Peter asked quietly a smirk on his face. "Your lucks starting to run out."

He then walked over to Stiles and Melissa, the two following quickly after him. Stiles was holding his neck and lying his ass off.

"I mean.. I don't know what happened." Stiles said as the two stood next to him, both trying to look slightly uncomfortable because of the crash. "You guys just came out of nowhere."

"Came out of nowhere! We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles." Melissa said back motioning to the parked car.

"How crazy is that?" Tara said trying to ignore Peter who was standing next to Melissa.

"I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know, do like an accident report thing." Vivian suggested back, trying to get Peter to leave without Melissa or Stiles.

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter said looking back over at his car.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked, grabbing his neck again and rubbing it. "I think I'm feeling a little whiplash."